Thoughts on nude photography?

who here has done nude photography? either been a nude model or a nude photographer? (I'm not talking about porn) how did you feel about it? would you do it again? and is there anyone out there that is looking into it?thoughts on nude photography??

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been a model for it and painting as well. it's all about embracing the natural beauty of the female (or male) body. it's actually quite relaxing to have yourself viewed as an object and form of beauty and nature in a non sexual way

• nicely said, thank you for sharing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm wanting to get into it with me and my girlfriend. I made a nude that didn't show anything and got it developed today. It's in very good taste and turned out well. I asked my photo store where I can get nudes printed and apparently I can't and have to get my own printer. Mu girlfriend is wanting to do more porn type shots which is fine with me but it takes time to get set up because neither of us will allow anyone with us and use a tripod and camera timer. We're talking photos not videos

• interesting ok, was the picture of both of you? so it's just you two that do the photography?

• oh ok, that's a different direction from just nudes. how do you feel about that?

• Since it's all for our eyes only I'm fine with it

What Girls Said 2

• calm

• I would be a nude model lol

• ok very nice. have you done any modeling before?

• haha thanks :)

• you are welcome.

What Guys Said 3

• I've been the photographer. I did a whole set of nudes for my photography class. The subjects were my best friend and her boyfriend.

• awesome, ok. would you want to do more nude photography?

• I am a photographer, I have been out of it for a while and starting backup. I'd love to do nudes but finding models and not being established established is hard.

• alright, are you strictly a nude photographer?

• ok, I know there are websites that can help with that for example "model mayhem". you could also try Craigslist. lastly you can try to get the word out at colleges (assuming you are willing to pay a little bit)

• Hmm lots of colleges. Thanks.

• I've only done it once. I had a lot of fun, and I believe she liked it. She had a friend there to help out with costumes and so it wasn't too weird.

I was a little embarrassed, but got through it.

• which side of it were you?