Guys would you go balls deep in this ass if given a chance?

Guys would you go balls deep in this ass if given a chance?Guys would you go balls deep in this ass if given a chance?Guys would you go balls deep in this ass if given a chance?Guys would you go balls deep in this ass if given a chance?Guys would you go balls deep in this ass if given a chance?Guys would you go balls deep in this ass if given a chance?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• mediocre face but i'd tap that because of body if i were a man.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You fooking w0t m9? If you are a born a guy and will be a guy and your fucking brains have gone bonkers to mush mush with those hormonal shit and you will be a fooking guy no matter what your argument is and I fooking ain't an anal astronaut and you muscle fairies can please not bother the sane people. I thought this is was girlsaskguys and not for fairy tale genders. Listen mate, this ain't "backdoor bandit ask cockpipe cosmonaut" app. We clear?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And yeah this is a joke and not to be taken seriously. Testing out my British ghetto insults.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 23

Recommended myTakes