Can men really tell when a women has had sex with another man?

Can men really tell when a women has had sex with another man???

751

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if we can really tell physically. But we can infer by temperament and action of the woman when we discuss sexual content, if they have any kind of experiences, sexually. Be it with another man or another woman.

Figuring out if you cheated on us or not, or if we aren't the only "twig and berries" you like to pick and prune, that is more of an understanding of your personality more. It's more on how close we are to one another and how much we understand the behaviour and attitude changes of the other person. It's a sense discovery based on understanding of habits I suppose. Maybe we can sense it in other way, but mostly just by awareness of differences with the other's actions/attitudes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they can hey, it's like in the air they can smell the unloyalty and how some other man's junk has been in your mouth and vjj.

Lol. I'm joking! But in all honesty they can't tell unless you act differently or someone tells them. They aren't pshycic or anything so nope.

What Guys Said 50

• I do and did when I went down on her I pulled away and she freaked and broke down and that was the end of that. I can smell her change if I know her well.

• I would say just the same way a woman would tell her man cheated, not their usual full of spunk in bed in a woman case niagua things woud be a little rough getting into. And any good cheater would say that could be because of anything. She comes home and smells like she just stepped out a shower, If she had sex the more powerful smell of sex on her should be evident, but if she gave head now that would be hard to spot she can cover that up with anything if he came in her mouth or the smell of the condom. She can eat something really seasoned like beefsteew or onions. So I think the just about the same you would tell a man had sex.

• Cheaters tend to act differently so I'd definitely pick up on that, I've got an intuition and have caught all my ex cheaters.

• I think it mostly depends on the guy, and how much experience he has reading women. Also depends on the context of the situation.

• See my question!!! Think my girlfriend Just cheated on and I could tell... totally different down there

• No but my dog can. If he sniffs her fingers when she comes home I get a little suspicious but it's usually just barbecue pork. But if I can't pick it up I get really suspicious.
    Not that I care, actually.

• Do you mean ever?
    As in her not being a virgin?
    Or do you mean infidelity?
    Or something else?

• Sometimes. Not always. Some women, you just "know" have had it. Some you just "know" have not. But many, you just can't tell.

• What like if you cheat on him? Yes if he is socially intelligient but unfortunately many men are not... when a woman even starts talking to someone else their behaviour changes and its obvious if you know her.

• I don't have any experience but if your acting normal I'd have said no. If you say your a virgin and your not then they might thing you have.

• lol if you haven't cleaned it up... just keep it away from other guys until it's at least been washed.

• The truth always comes out and somebody with a big mouth always blabs until it reaches you

• Why do you ask I wonder. Don't tell me u've been having naughty thoughts now have yah 🙃.

• Yes.

• Yeah

• There are some tells, but why would he care?

• By the way they act, sometimes.

• Sometimes yes, sometimes no. For the most part, probably not.
    Unless it was very recent.

• Only if they tell you

• To whom? Can't understand your question

• Who cares women are only loyal as their options.

• Yes. Its like putting someone else's shoes

• Never been able to, so I guess not

• if they pay attention. yes

• When in a long term relationship, body language is usually rooted from emotions of guilt/shame and are usually very apartment.

• No never how could he?

• Sometimes

• I don't think so

• Nope

• idont think so

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 6

• They think they can, but they can't.

A "tight" vagina is an unaroused vagina.

• Can men really tell if they are bad themselves? ;)

• If my boyfriend had done this before, I'd seriously prefer for him to keep it for himself and not tell me.

• I think so.

• Maybe some.

• Not in any physical way, no.