Can men really tell when a women has had sex with another man?

Can men really tell when a women has had sex with another man???

751

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if we can really tell physically. But we can infer by temperament and action of the woman when we discuss sexual content, if they have any kind of experiences, sexually. Be it with another man or another woman.

Figuring out if you cheated on us or not, or if we aren't the only "twig and berries" you like to pick and prune, that is more of an understanding of your personality more. It's more on how close we are to one another and how much we understand the behaviour and attitude changes of the other person. It's a sense discovery based on understanding of habits I suppose. Maybe we can sense it in other way, but mostly just by awareness of differences with the other's actions/attitudes.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they can hey, it's like in the air they can smell the unloyalty and how some other man's junk has been in your mouth and vjj.

Lol. I'm joking! But in all honesty they can't tell unless you act differently or someone tells them. They aren't pshycic or anything so nope.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE