How long into your relationship did you start sleeping with your partner?

So when did you start performing oral on your partner en he/she on you. Or did you start with giving handjobs? When did you actually have sex.

1527

Most Helpful Guy

• It took me 3 months, almost 4, to even see her face on cam (my long distance girlfriend). Really I don't know how the F I handle to wait that long without breaking up, however I get mad and ended doing cyber sex with other girls, because it wasn't only that, I send her a letter from my country little after we start our relationship and she send hers much later, few months after I confess I was doing sex cam with other girls. What's funny is that she was the first one that had the idea with sending letter and the last one in doing it. Our sex life was chaotic, while I tried to spice up things, have a patience of a monk and having faith she'll be open, she constantly felt terrible about the idea of doing sex cam, or be very sexual. I tried to cheer her up, making her feel sexy, desireable, and it helped her, the only problem is that there wasn't enough reprocity and trust to open up. She gave a lot of reasons I am not going to invalidate, but hell I got tired of been the super heroe of the relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Met the man at lunch, talked into having dinner with him, after dinner went back to his home sucked his cock and he fucked me several times throughout the night, three years later he became my husband and never realized a person could love another person so much!

What Guys Said 26

• Current girlfriend about 3hrs into the date and she is still sleeping over. The quickest ever was a girl I met a yacht race on the dock, she didn’t say anything to me and took my hand and we went down below had sex +oral then she left. No talk at all, no bs, 45min total in and out. Better than a doctor’s office.

• Intercourse several months. Blowjob, even longer. M on F oral with minimal undressing, as the end point of making out, the third or fourth date. Making out had reached the point of her open shirt and she really liked the intimacy. When she wore a pleated skirt instead of the usual slacks, I took that as a green light for fingering. The next occasion, I realized she was commando under her skirt, and down I went.

• My first girlfriend wanted a ride home from work and I obliged. It was a 10mile trip and we pulled over at ~2miles and were having sex with oral. So in terms of miles we had sex and oral after 2miles.

• my longest relationships involved sex and oral sex on the first night. I don't think I've ever had a handjob, but anal usually occurred, on average, within three weeks.

• 3rd date is the average as well as going all the way
    so long as rubber + BC pill are both in place

• Exceptions:
      blind date gave HJ on 1st outing she had planned
      underage HS girlfriend - more than a year of heavy petting prior, then all the way in hotel as planned

• About one month for the foreplay and about 3 months for sex for all of my relationships. I'd say that's pretty slow though.

• Most people go after a few dates. Personally don't share the mindset, I was never one into casual sex. Just doesn't have an appeal to me, no nonsensical moral stance on the matter.

• It depends. About the two long-term serious relationships I had (4 years each): for one it happened in the first date (we already knew each other though, as we were friends), for the other one, it took a month after the first date. None of them was virgin.

• Depends on when u want... some want within few hours some aren't sure... after years... as of me.. when ever the other is ready

• On the night of our first date, we were friends for 3 years before though.

• Never thought about it. It just happens when it happens.

• About 3 hours after I first met her

• The 2nd date. We wound up being together for 3 years

• 2nd day.

• We had unprotected sex on the first date and I married her.

• I had sex with her within 5 hours of meeting her. then we dated each other.

• Three dates.

• 3 or four hours

• After 2 months

• I am 22 old still searching for lover and still fresh

• Took like 10 days (I was still a Virgin, still with her)
    Started all at the same time (was 18yo)

• Approximately 3-4 months in before we went all the way. With various other "stuff" before

• With my current partner, 2nd date for everything. Later we started 69ing, which I absolutely LOVE!

• 1 year, always 1 year thats my motto

• first date! first date x like 100

• A few hours

What Girls Said 14

• It was either three months or six months, I don't recall. It seems like the more my memory fades the sooner I seem to think we started having sex together. I'll bet it was really six months. I keep finding myself typing "sex" months. Must be a freudian slip. We were doing heavy petting and dry humping much sooner though. :)

• 2 month. But oral would be the last thing. I won't put someone's unprotected dick in my mouth. I need to get to someone and where it's been first

• Second date, it's gotten even better with time 💗

• 2 months.
    Sex all the way.

• I guess it was a bit more than a month of datjng, not sure about the number of dates though, around 2 dates per week.

• wITH MY EX, ABOUT 4-5 HOURS

• We're still not in a relationship.

• Usually the 3rd date is the "night"

• 1st date

• We didn't have sex until the 3rd date.

• mine usually Start's with sex :/

• I gave him my first handjob after two months of our relationship and had Sex almost after 6 months

• It was like three months but only cause we were long distance. If we had lived closer to each other it would've been like 2 weeks or less, haha.

• My boyfriend and I waited two years into our relationship. Small things like hand jobs was around a year.