How long into your relationship did you start sleeping with your partner?

So when did you start performing oral on your partner en he/she on you. Or did you start with giving handjobs? When did you actually have sex.

1527

Most Helpful Guy

• Current girlfriend about 3hrs into the date and she is still sleeping over. The quickest ever was a girl I met a yacht race on the dock, she didn’t say anything to me and took my hand and we went down below had sex +oral then she left. No talk at all, no bs, 45min total in and out. Better than a doctor’s office.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Met the man at lunch, talked into having dinner with him, after dinner went back to his home sucked his cock and he fucked me several times throughout the night, three years later he became my husband and never realized a person could love another person so much!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE