Why do girls refuse to have anal?

Usually girls get ready to have vaginal sex but when it comes to anal they usually refuse it and all of a sudden they get irritated
Why is it so

1218

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think the same reason a guy would refuse anal either from a strap-on or another guy. Unless he was into that sort of thing!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Fuck off
      Bullshit answer you seems to be gay or lesbo

• @KRock323 cheers man. It's only right though. How many men all of a sudden wouldn't want anal if that was the only way? Haha

• Why are you so upset abhi440? It was nothing to do with you! I was just say I that some people are into it and others aren't! It's really a case of " To each their own!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because they don't like the idea of something being stuck up their ass, because of hygiene concerns and because of pain. I assume that you are willing to take a dick sized object up your ass? Maybe if you do it first then you can ease some of their concerns.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE