Why do girls refuse to have anal?

Usually girls get ready to have vaginal sex but when it comes to anal they usually refuse it and all of a sudden they get irritated
Why is it so

1218

Most Helpful Girl

• Preparing yourself in order to make anal sex pleasurable takes a long time and can be quite uncomfortable. Many women receive no pleasure from anal at all really and instead just experience discomfort and perhaps some pain. Many just don't see why they should put themselves through that and not enjoy it when vaginal sex is pleasurable and takes way less preparation.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Better question is why does a straight guy need it so bad?

• It's painful, really uncomfortable and it's awkward AF.. (for me at least.) Even if you're the cleanest girl ever, that's literally where poop comes from and it could end REALLY badly and I don't wanna chance that! Also I worry about the potential damage it could cause.

• Then You're Doing It Wrong, Research How To Have Anal With Zero Pain And 200% Pleasure...

• That's very possible, but it still makes me feel awkward and gross. I'm not really interested in wanting to enjoy it, but thank you for the advice. :)

• 😊😊😊😘

• I would think the same reason a guy would refuse anal either from a strap-on or another guy. Unless he was into that sort of thing!

• Fuck off
      Bullshit answer you seems to be gay or lesbo

• @KRock323 cheers man. It's only right though. How many men all of a sudden wouldn't want anal if that was the only way? Haha

• Why are you so upset abhi440? It was nothing to do with you! I was just say I that some people are into it and others aren't! It's really a case of " To each their own!!

• A lot of girls don't like anal.

• Because it's not the default way of having an orgasm. Second, it requires a lot of preparation to keep it clean and not disgusting at it is. Third try it on yourself and see how you like it. Both male and female have the same part in their butt, for males it can actually be more pleasant because of prostate stimulation.
    Also it's not healthy, can make the muscle weaker.

• Umm, probably because it looks like it would hurt super bad!!! :o (

• For most of those say it it's painful then never did it correctly. Or the other person didn't. It takes time... lube... patience and lube. Guys who go balls deep at first deserve it right back.

• Because it hurts, duh.

• Wouldn't you get irritated if someone wanted to put something up yours?

• It's for pooping and designed for exits, not entrances.

• Would you like to have something in your butt? Umm, no... I didn't guess so! That's the place where poo comes out from, why would you want to stick your penis in there anyway?

What Guys Said 17

• Probably because they don't like the idea of something being stuck up their ass, because of hygiene concerns and because of pain. I assume that you are willing to take a dick sized object up your ass? Maybe if you do it first then you can ease some of their concerns.

• Because what is unnatural and wrong. The Anus isn't meant for things to go into it only out of it. That is why nerves are there, to sense when we have to go bathroom.

Anal sex can lead to internal bleeding, rupture the anal cavity, cause Gonnoreha which causes infertility, a whole other deal. Anal sex is a fetish from porn and is sick. That is why they don't want to have it.

• Do you let them do it to you? It's NOT natural... also they guys that are so into it are selfish and not considerate.

If you girl doesn't want anal you can find a girl that does... or become gay and do it all the time.

• Better you should find a gay partner
      I'm not talking about personal but in general
      And that point of discussion in b/n boys and girls Not b/n same sexes

• Obviously the GAG community agree with me. GUYS want anal are either...
      Porn addicts that haven't had sex
      closet Bi/Gay guys
      or are so small that they ONLY get pleasure from anal.

• One, because its a non-conventional form of sex, two it sounds disgusting and undignified, Three, its extremely painful the first few times they try it.

However, a lot of women who do try it a few times and get over the painful stage seem to enjoy it quite a bit.

• - It can be painful
    -Don't want STD's since you have a higher risk of contracting STD's through anal
    - It could be for cultural or religious reasons since some religions are against anal sex

At the end of the day you cannot force someone to participate in something they don't like. No means no.

• Well, do you put anything up your ass?
    Try it, and move it in and out for several minutes and see how your ass feels, even with lube.
    Some women like it, and good for them. But the vagina is built for the action, where as the ass is generally 'exit only'.

• They don't know it can be fun. Best thing to do is work it in play with it while you're doing something she likes. the horner she is and more relaxed she is the more likely you can get a way with doing it

• Probably because it's disgusting

• I've been told by women that it's uncomfortable and like having a reverse shit.

• I don't know, they should love it in the poop pipe

• It's pretty disgusting for a start, I wouldn't even want to give it tbh

• listen guys ! listen to me ! all guys here put a dragon dildo in your anus and domt use any lubricant go deep inside and outside for at least 50 times... then u will forget to do anal with your girlfriend for the rest of your life !

• If she refuses anal don't give her oral sex

• Cuz it hurts them, try having a rod up your anus tells us how you feel

• One word: Pain.

• I don't know, maybe they just don't like the idea of something going up their ass

• Most refuse for one (or both) of two reasons:

1) They have a mental aversion to the idea of it

2) They have had a bad experience with anal with a guy who didn't know what he was doing.

In either of the above scenarios they have not had the pleasure of experiencing the intense orgasms that can result from anal sex.