Why do some guys/girls like when their girlfriend acts innocent during sex?

I have read a lot of smut were there are guys that like when their partner is acting shy and innocent (or is really shy and innocent) during sex.Why do some guys/girls like when their girlfriend acts innocent during sex??

Most Helpful Guy

• It's endearing! It's like she is unsure of herself and needs you to guide her in how to have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you do the same thing over and over. It will be boring. if you act shy and innocent. You can change things up. Hopfully keeping things new.

What Guys Said 20

• It's just for fun mostly.

I don't mind at all if a girl is confident in bed though... I don't require a girl to be shy and innocent.

• I dunno

But I would say the saying
    Lady on the streets freak in the sheets is really the phrase that nails it for most men.

• Its an experience thing. Guys like to have a unique experience. So if they know that someone else has had the same experience, with a women lets say. then it is not as great. It's a sad situation. But a hard one to get out of. I know that my wife could have just as much fun with millions of other men as she has with me, but it ticks something in my head and I don't like to think about it. Sex just takes the analytical part of your head and strangles it.

• Role playing? Maybe to remove that slutty feeling? I really don't know because I haven't encountered such woman and doubt I'd like it.

• I know that it's common in Asian porn, but not so much in western porn. Personally I find it quite pointless if it's fake, but I don't need to tell you why many men prefer a shy/innocent girl to a slutty girl.

• Like with most Japanese hentai "cutie cute," it fetishizes natural dominant and submissive roles in a playful manner.

• They just do

• i love it because of the DDlg thing

• It’s more girly thing !! More feminine !!!

• It's the submission aspect.

• Because we can dominate you.

• Cause theyre doms.

• I do like, it's part of chase, to me

• lolicon or something like that?
    maybe they like ro dominate

• Dont like it.

• It's the taking control aspect.

• I don't

• Well its feminine. Personally, i like girls who act seductively.

• It's not true

• No she should be Dominating during Sex !

What Girls Said 3

• I like acting shy sometimes. It's fun and entertaining to see what the man is going to do.
    I do like being dominated and sadly so many men disappoint... not sexy and fail to dominate me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• I like acting innocent all the time. Makes the act sexier tbh.

• It gives them a sense of control.