How do I get my girl to masturbate?

quietbutsexyman
Ok so here's the story. I've been with her for about 2 years and although we had a rough last year sexually (I was fighting a UTI that really took all my sex drive away), we're normally really steamy in bed. We try everything, when we're on our game our sex is GREAT, and I have no complaints. However, my girlfriend has NEVER had an orgasm. I last more than long enough to give her one and I've had previous experience with oral and physical stimulation as well, it's just that I have no direction in terms of how to give her an orgasm. With previous girlfriends, they all knew what they needed to get an orgasm and so I could easily fulfill their needs when they would tell me what to do. But my present girlfriend was a virgin before me, and she refuses to masturbate or do anything to give herself an orgasm. I've been trying to get her to open up but all she says is that she "loves what I do" and that she probably just can't get an orgasm. I, on the other hand, think that she hasn't ever really tried to get one or give herself one. And how can I give her one if she doesn't even know what she needs to get one? All I want is for her to explore her body and tell me what feels best for her so that she can climax. How can solve this problem? Any suggestions anyone?

And for you girls out there, were you able to get your first orgasm from masturbation or from a guy?

And for guys, any way to handle this if you've faced similar situations?
How do I get my girl to masturbate?
3
3