Guys do all the work during sex?

Inthebook
My boyfriend and I had sex one time and after I asked him if he was sweating too and his remarks was "well I was doing all the work" naturally I got annoyed and although it is true I said "well how else does sex supposed to work the guys are the ones doing the fucking anyway" in bed I'm not a starfish I suck him off A LOT during sex even after he finishes and he cums from it majority of the time. I do get on top but for an odd reason because of our hip proportions it doesn't work all the well when I'm bouncing on top. But when I'm on bottom I really can't do much but I try to thrust back. I really just wanted to share that bc it's not like girls don't do anything during sex, yeah guys do mostly all the work but sucking dick ain't all that easy especially when the guy is trying to shove it down your throat 🙄 ANYWAY lol this is a legit question tho, what else would you guys expect or want us girls to do during sex rather than being on top, blowjobs, handjobs, etc to make you feel you're not "doing all the work" ?
Guys do all the work during sex?
Add Opinion