How to confess you are a lesbian?

I've been facing the problem since i was 15. Please help me out. How to confess you are a lesbian?

636

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi sherrx well there's your first mistake.. stop looking at it as a problem.. because its not id its truly who you are like they say the truth will set you free so free yourself smile again if somebody doesn't like it then let them deal with their problem not yours good luck buddy smile be free

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thankssss. You the bestttt

• Agree with every little things you said. I wish i have friend like you. I never had a guy friends that know im lesbian

• Really. I would Love to be your friend sorry took so long to get back with. But i didn't see your message until now.. so how are things going

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing to confess, Confession implies that your are guilty of a wrong doing. There's nothing wrong with being gay! Love is love and we need more of it in this world in every form ❤️

I'm not sure who you want to tell. If it's family I would just tell them outright. I'm not gay or bi but I am a mom, if one of my children were I would hope they would be comfortable enough to tell me as soon as they figured it out. I've always been very open about sexuality with my children and we have many gay/bi family members. My girls love having a drag queen for an uncle to do thier hair and makeup for events!

You are still the same you that you've always been no matter who you choose to love. If whoever you want to tell doesn't understand that then they don't deserve to be in your life anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you mem. You made me proud about who am i. My country doesn't like yours. Here they being judgmental and very narrow minded. Thank you so much. :')