How to confess you are a lesbian?

I've been facing the problem since i was 15. Please help me out.

636

What Guys Said 36

• Any lesbians I have ever known or talked with about this simply said when they had confessed they were an actual lesbian they would say they really liked to lick and suck on other women's Tits and enjoyed very much sneezing in the Brillo of other women...

• An awful lot would depend on the background you come from - My advice would be to go online to LGBT sites and look for stories of girls from a similar culture/background to yours and even within these sites there will be loads of friendly/helpful people to talk to. Good Luck.

• Confess? That makes it sound sinful. It ain’t. Book of Ruth.
    Whose business is it anyhow? Your private life is your own.

• Who are you confessing to?

• Chances are people already know.

• List of people who need to know:

1. Intimate/romantic partners
    2. No one else.

You've already confessed to yourself, that's enough. Everything else is declaration. Which is totally unnecessary.

• Okay, sure your parents are gonna ask you about kids at one point and that's gonna make things a bit harder.

But really when you tell them that you don't like men, it is their obligation to understand and accept it. Furthermore if we're talking about lineage, you can always adopt a child.

• I need to screenshot this. Thanks ivaneh. You helped a lot. I wish i have friends like you.

• This one's so easy it's not funny, it's a 2 part answer:
    1. "Hi, I'm into girls!".
    2 "why? Because girls are attractive whereas guys are ugly, smelly, badly dressed, hairy cretins.

Problem solved. Also why I don't understand Gay guys.

• It's 2017 who the fuck cares just do it

• "Hi, I'm gay"

• Good for you and please enjoy sucking yourself off and shooting it in your own face!!!

• Whatever you say, cousin fucker. I can't hate you since you were raised to be an idiot, but I can hate the fact that you're an idiot :P

• According to you I am an idiot, but I would rather be an idiot than a man who tries to suck himself off and then try to shoot it in his own face or mouth.

You hate me due to the fact I am right on this and you can not handle the truth on it...

• Hi sherrx well there's your first mistake.. stop looking at it as a problem.. because its not id its truly who you are like they say the truth will set you free so free yourself smile again if somebody doesn't like it then let them deal with their problem not yours good luck buddy smile be free

• Thankssss. You the bestttt

• Agree with every little things you said. I wish i have friend like you. I never had a guy friends that know im lesbian

• 9h

Really. I would Love to be your friend sorry took so long to get back with. But i didn't see your message until now.. so how are things going

• Accept who you are within.

• Get a boyfriend

• It's not a confession. It is a declaration. You declare it to those that matter by sitting them down n explaining it to them.

• convert to atheism.

• after that you don't need to worry about anything. being homosexual is a normal thing. just try to avoid christians and retarded religious

• Just invite your girlfriend to a family thing, introduce her then give her a big kiss in front of everybody and say "yes, I touch butts with her."

• This is cute. We are holding hands below the table

• Aha nice, I really don't see why people make a big deal out of it. You love who you love.

• Yes. Love always win. Great to have supportive friend like you

• sorry i can't help much but just be honest and true to yourself is best advice i can give sorry

• Why did you use the word "confess"? You are who you are and that's that. Nothing to be ashamed of.

• You only have to tell the person you have romanticall feelings for.

Who else would need to be informed?
    Or even want to be informed

• My favorite method is to sit in a physical closet and ask for help coming out.

• Hhahaha

• That response is exactly why it works so well. It will be funny enough to remove the tention.

• I'm a lesbian

• Are you actually in a relationship with another lady as of now?

• have you got any partner to be with

• just tell everyone that you are a lesbian, and dont care what anyone else thinks of you.

• Confess your sin to Jesus Christ and repent from being a lesbian.

• Ok and I am not trying to be rude but I don't understand lesbians. You use a dildo a fake dick so u don't hate dick u hate men

• its no ones business but you. I'm gay and no one knows.

• "I am a Lesbian."
    There it's that easy.

• Just say it , don't hold back

• You have to just kiss them

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 6

• There's nothing to confess, Confession implies that your are guilty of a wrong doing. There's nothing wrong with being gay! Love is love and we need more of it in this world in every form ❤️

I'm not sure who you want to tell. If it's family I would just tell them outright. I'm not gay or bi but I am a mom, if one of my children were I would hope they would be comfortable enough to tell me as soon as they figured it out. I've always been very open about sexuality with my children and we have many gay/bi family members. My girls love having a drag queen for an uncle to do thier hair and makeup for events!

You are still the same you that you've always been no matter who you choose to love. If whoever you want to tell doesn't understand that then they don't deserve to be in your life anyway.

• Thank you mem. You made me proud about who am i. My country doesn't like yours. Here they being judgmental and very narrow minded. Thank you so much. :')

• I’m not lesbian maybe a little bi curious but that’s about it. But I really think you should not feel the need to confess it’s your choice and nobody else’s and you are the one living your life not others. Hope that helps...

• there's really no other way except to just tell people

• Malaysia, hmmm, you can't be lesbian there

• Walk out of a closet and scream "I'm gay"

• Who are you confessing this to? If you're making some friends, you could like play a game of truth or dare and I guess if the question is asked, it can all come out?