My new boyfriend has a really small penis, what to do?

My new boyfriend has a really small penis and I'm struggling with it. I can barely feel it when it goes in and I have a really tight vagina.
he's really nice but I feel like this could become an issue! Is there any other position we could try?

54141

Most Helpful Guy

• "I have a really tight vagina"

That's what they all say.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd suggest trying doggy style, head down ass up with your legs outside of his. Hopefully that will get deeper penetration.
    Or try cowgirl but put a pillow under his ass so it keeps his hips elevated and thrusts his dick upwards.

Also, if he's not giving oral and manual stimulation I'd suggest getting him to do that to at least get you off so you're not totally unsatisfied with the sex.

You can always try toys. They also have these like extenders that would fit over his dick.

If you haven't talked to him, you should. I mean of you don't talk to him he doesn't know there's an issue. Also, he may know how to make things better for you. It's not like his dick suddenly shrunk, I'm sure he has some thoughts on how to work with what he's got.

• LMAO! Thanks blue downvotes! 👍🏻
      You're all just making me stronger. 😈

• @burpzzzzz well based on what she said I took it as a length issue not width issue. (Answered this at 1am, I see now what you're saying)
      If it is in fact girth not length then anal sex would be the other option. But that may just be an option for him, which isn't bad but she needs to get off too and not all women cum from anal sex.

• In porn women put a short anal plug in anal cavity. Also she claimed to have a very tight vagina which should mean she would able to feel it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Buttplug.png

What Guys Said 140

• There's no proven way to increase penis size. Avoiding the issue will lead to breaking up or cheating, so that's not an option. Honestly, if I was smaller than average and my girl wasn't satisfied I'd want to know. Ask yourself what you would want him to do if he wasn't feeling pleasure because of something physical on you that you couldn't control. It would be hard to hear, right? But you also wouldn't want him to pretend forever either. TBH if I was really small I'd be open to getting a strap-on, I'd work on continually improving my oral skills, work on my foreplay. He can do lots of things that will make him better than most guys with big dicks... but he has to know it's an issue first.

• media.giphy.com/media/1PgPvWLfXGkCY/giphy.gif

Laughing at all the insecure guys asking the guy's size and measurements to see how their dick compares lol.

• If that's first on your list relationships can't be too important to you. There's so much more to a sexual relationship than just sticking it in, if you enjoyed everything else you'd have no problem with his small dick. What if he said my girlfriend has tiny tits what to do? Or her pussy doesn't get wet enough for me what to do? Not cool right? Look for the positive and be thankful, stop getting stuck on the negative stuff that your mind tells you is a problem. Would you rather a guy with a big dick who has nothing else to offer?

• Well, don't thrust, at least not as you normally would, you grind, angle the strokes as the vagina doesn't have the same tactile sensations as the hands so angling it will make it feel bigger as the tip hits one side of the vagina and the top of the penis hits the other making it seem girtheir then it is. Sex will be fine but you have to do it differently then normal, again try grinding more and angled thrust (also if you lay on your stomach he can get deeper thrusts). As people said you can also try anal. Also keep in mind that sex is pretty mental and if you are fixating on the size of it then that's really going to take you out of the mood which itself will result in less pleasure. The fact is the vagina only has pleasure nerve endings going only about 4 inches into the vagina so you really don't need much. A lot of the problem could be psychological and your hyping yourself out of wanting sex and thus your not enjoying it. So try those things, different positions ones that allow for deeper thrusts and more grinding and also focus on something other then his penis, like does he have a nice face, does he have broad shoulders something for you to enjoy? Maybe some muscle what ever it is something other then his penis to keep you in the mood and allow you to let go of your preconception that you won't enjoy it which will, hopefully allow you to let go enough to enjoy it.

• Damn that's fucked up, lmao! I'm sorry but, that's something I didn't expect to find first thing when I come here. If he's nice, doesn't abuse you, enjoys eating pussy, fingers you, holds the vibrator while you just spit (pun intended) out orgasm after orgasm, then I think you can get past this. That's if you're able to achieve multiple orgasms as a lot of women cannot. There are plenty of videos out there I'm sure, well not too sure, but you could probably find help on Google? I'm trying not to laugh but is "really small" a synonym for tiny? Sorry again but I do wish you GOOD LUCK!

• Doggy or legs back to the wall pile driver pounding usually is the deepest positions I find. Or you could try laying on your side and then he can be in between your legs upright and try that type of penetration. That tends to go deep as well. Also, if you have your legs together, it might feel a bit more snug for you.

Or, ANAAAALLLLL!!!

Or tell him to improve his oral game then. ;)

• Why does it have to be an issue? Like, as long as it isn't uncomfortable for you, let him enjoy it for himself, then for you, do other things like use toys (do you think he would mind or be offended?). Talk to him about using them first, just don't say it's because he has a small penis, just say you REALLY like it and does he mind? He can also do oral on you. To me, there are ways around this that don't involve breaking up or anything. If... you care about him?

• Quit lying to yourself about having a tight vagoo would be a good start, Your gaping axe wound most likely looks like roast beef run over with a wagon wheel!

• In my feed, the question above this one was about someone's mother, so as I scrolled past I thought to read "My mother has a small penis" and I got really scared for a moment

• Dang, you have a tight vagina and still can't feel it. Poor guy. That's why he is so nice. Lol

• how sad lol
    poor guy man... imagine, god gave him something that has no bearing on who he is as a person but yet he's potentially denied because of something he can never really change...

you girls huh...

• God didn't give him a small penis since God didn't create him.

• God finished creation day on the seventh day. He created directly only Adam and Eve and the original animals.

Everyone since then is a product of nature and biology that God created that when a sperm fertilize a egg a child is conceived.

• @Hispanic-Cool-Guy Everything is part of god in a way... Because the creator designed things a certain way
      Creating Adam and Eve is like creating billions of humans and billions or even trillions of combinations...

• Why not just love him despite that? It’s just the way he’s made, he can’t do anything about it. If you break up with him because of that, that says you’re shallow.

• Love how chicks heavily disagree with an honest comment like that. lol Goes to say one's pretty much fucked if they don't "measure up".

• Uh it's not as much the length but the width that matters. If he's got a pencil dick it's going to be more difficult to hit the right places no matter the size of the vagina. So knowing certain positions that can do this is helpful. That's all she was asking.

75% of women cannot orgasm through intercourse alone (regardless of the guy's size) so to see guys act like their dick is the only thing that matters and pleasuring a girl in other ways is 'dirty' is just... No most of us don't want a 10 inch dick and often guys with big dicks think they don't need to do much. Just pop it in and it's fun time train to orgasm city for the ladies! Sorry but no.

• Also boobs don't give a guy physical sexual pleasure so that's not even a comparison.

• its not the sword but the swordsman talent that makes the thing good

• Teach him how to use his tongue.

• Try doggy stile.

• I used to really like "Doggie Style" until one time going back I was doing a girl Doggie Style and she had a case of severe diarrhea and before I could jump back she had shit it all over the front of me and it was beyond disgusting so I have stayed away from Doggie Style!!!

• @TheChatWanderer Yes, WTF man as when that girl had shit severe diarrhea all over the front of me I said way much more than WTF man!!!

• He must have a micropenis otherwise you'd feel it (even if its on the small size of regular penises), so since he has a micropenis you're probably best off finding a new boyfriend or sticking to oral

• Exactly I have had my share of tiny dicks and they felt good to be honest. But one dick that was about the size of my pinky, boy oh boy I still to this day think my mind must have been playing tricks on me. That is why I wonder if he has a literal pinky for a dick, that's the only explanation for this predicament.

• @azzntittiz a pinky for a dick? Jesus poor bastard

• I'm small myself so I developed my oral skills and learned new positions, you gotta work with what you have, complaining and whining about it, is not gonna make it bigger so I advice your boyfriend to use his brain before using his dick that way he can satisfy you and himself.

• Call me

• Sex is important between. couple.
    Do u feel satisfied when we have intimate relationship with him or not... is it physical or emotional.
    Simple truth:
    If u r with him just for sex (physical sex) then it will never work.

But if u really appreciate him as person then u would have never asked stranger their opinions...

The answer between u as couple...
    Whether u respect each other and accept each other as they are...

If u see his penis not suitable for you, just left him... he will find someone else that will be. pleased with his penis...

• Put a small pillow under your bum that should allow him to go inside of you more.

• It's not really a big issue to break up just because he can't perform sexually. Everyone here is way too overly concerned about feeling. Get over it, sex is important in a relationship

• Look into the various penis enlargement options.

• He has a tongue and a hand right? Well put him to work and google some positions. The first three inches of your vagina is what's most sensitive.

Some sex toys could help too. Have him put a vibe on your clit while he's having sex with you.

• Oral adoration will make him feel good. Just do it mutually.

• I think he must need to be at least 4.5 to 5 inches. if he have this length he can satisfy. what i found is girth is more important than length and stamina is more important than size.
    you guys could increase duration of foreplay because it is most important thing in a healthy sexual relationship.
    ask him to perform some penile enhancement exercise. but I cannot guarantee that they work or not because i never tried.

• Kinsey research showed average erect length is ~5-5.5 inches... so saying he must be at least 4.5-5 is like saying he must be almost average. If he's significantly smaller than average he could for sure be 3 inches hard. Poor dude.

• What do u call small... how many inches

• How small is he? lmao

• Try laying on your side, and have him penetrate you when he's in the missionary/doggy position (on his knees facing you). I've read more than one article that said that position allows as much of the penis as possible to get inside the vagina.

• If it's under 4", there is nothing you can do about it. If it's bigger than that you might have a chance. You can Google ( best sexual positions for 4.5" penis)

• I read some responses and i feel like "IF" his dick being small is the biggest reason you would leave a guy thats kinda fucked up go to bdsmtest. org with him take it both of you look into what roles you both match on (rope bunny goes with rigger for explain) and research sexual ways of pleasing each other. Dick size should not be a deal breaker IF everything else is going well.

• More from Guys
    110

What Girls Said 53

• Are you sure its small and that your "tight" vagina isn't just loose? Are you sure?

• lol I love how all the men are up voting opinions that suggest size don't matter or that the girls vagina is too big. But in all serious, you might thing your vagina is tight or feels tight but could be loose cause of relaxed or stretched muscles. Try kegal exercises and see if anything changes, if you don't feel anything then... well... you have a problem or just stick with him. lol

• @Yamii lol i guess... I'm just saying it doesn't have to be the kind you see in porn, like its half way down to his leg. Otherwise i would run, not fend to ruin my walls..

• Real sex is not porn people open your eyes while I've picked up some tips that is staged and yours is full of passion and real love so fuck porn standards

• If his dick is that big of a deal to you then maybe he isn't the guy you should be with. I mean if you really liked him then all his great qualities would overshadow his dick, not with much trouble I'm sure lol. Maybe try different positions or something like that

• Here is an interesting article '20 OMG Sex positions for a small penis'. I hope this helps! It should be fun trying at least!
    sex.sofeminine.co.uk/.../...mall-penis-d49607.html

• Get the fuck over it?

• Try yoni stones and do kegeals. Eventually the vagina will learn how to contract more so you can feel the penis more during sex. Vagina is a muscle it can dilate/contract when needed.

You only need the penis to go few inches in, that's where most the nerve endings are.

------
    Some things like phytoestrogens, estrogens, xneoestrogens do cause impact on the male body. Keep him away from these hormones e. g. plastic, soya, alcohol, drugs, chocolate, contraception pills - coming in contact with him.

Tight pants, cycling, too much exercise, too much weight lifting, and unhealthy habits effect the his reproductive organ. Once damage is done I doubt it gets fixed.

----

• Seriously why are people this shallow?

• a small willy is not something you can fix.

He really should work on being the best in the world at going down on you. Oral can really make up for lack of a decent dick.

Ultimately, you are going to wish for more of something inside you. If it was me, i would cut my losses now and move on. It is easier on you and will be better on him if he knows now, instead of waiting with him thinking his little man is making you happy and rocking your world.

Just my 2 cents worth...

• Get him to spend more time on foreplay.

• Read up online about it, use toys, have anal... there is plenty that can be done. My ex had a tiny TINY penis but we had some of the best sex...

• 69? 🤔

• Suck it up, buttercup... literally!

• Doggy, cowgirl, or toys are the best option. Don't make his size the issue, focus on things that would bring more pleasure to you. A guy would be much more receptive to "could we try this to help me cum easier?" rather than "we need to use this because your dick is too small", just be careful with how big you make the issue.

• You can always love without the sex

• I'm laughing at all the desperate guys downvoting anything that suggests size matters lol. Go in a huff all you want but they're girls they know if it does or doesn't, you don't

• I know it wouldn't matter in my relationship (:

• If he's worth it, stay and work things out.

• I'd love if I had a boyfriend with a tiny penis so it won't hurt. (I'm a virgin and scared of sex).

• My congratulations you are de first female 19yo that is still virgin

• @TheUglyMonk son. Do you wanna die?

• Sorry @apple24 :( I'll behave

• How small are you talking about?

• I've been there before with an ex he had I think it's called micro penis the only position we could do was cow girl and reverse maybe try that and invest in some toys

• Maybe it's a karma. Try not to be needy

• Legs up and knees on his shoulders (if you can get your legs behind your head even better), that will get the guy as deep as he can get. Teach him how to eat pussy like a pro. And you can take it in the ass and bring a vibrator into the bedroom. I dated a guy with a small dick for a long time, he did get good at giving head, I think deep down he knows he's small

• Have you told him this?

I am so sorry girl :/

• what you mean your sorry poor man he should be accepted no matter what

• She doesn't seem like she is enjoying this post... I doubt she is lying.

• maybe she just doesn't know what the problem is or isn't willing to admit it. first, how does she know if she is tighter than average? if she thinks he is small and she can't feel it, that means she has been with larger and they fit in her and she felt them. if she really were ”very tight” a smaller than average penis would be more than enough.

• You on top will get him in the furthest. But if that doesn't work and this is very important to you, you will have to have a serious talk with him.

• Talk to him about it and try suggesting using toys and such.

• Yea I was with a guy who had a micro penis. I went to feel his pants and thought he had a big one and it turned out to be a phone I had been fondling.. anyways the sex was terrible and I couldn't feel it so we parted ways. Didn't tell him it was the penis tho

• Well it's not like he could have changed anything :) Good thing you didn't. People say they want honesty but they usually can't handle it.

• Then I... didn't know there were people like that

• Oh ther3 is lol

• haha, pictures or you're lying.

• DUMP HIM. How dare youuu o still be with him? *warning: comments are just a joke*

• Well he still has fingers... no mater how small his dick is...

• Try to get him to use toys during sex to spice things up.

• maybe try to talk to him about it? I understand that it would be a bit awkward but together you could find a good solution and he could maybe find good ways to satisfy you.

• tightness is relative just like smallness

• Maybe Try doggy style

• More from Girls
    23