What was the fetish that you were most surprised that your partner has?

Did you have the same fetish as your partner? Did you get weirded out? Or did you were okay with it?

221

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressing up and just seeing her with big strap on, was bit scary but she went slowly so it was great experience for me

Most Helpful Girl

• Boob jobs. I think its boring and gross but I'll let it happen on occasion.

What Guys Said 20

• I think what surprised me most (and still surprises me) is that my wife doesn't really have any fetishes or things she particularly likes in the bedroom. She's very open-minded and willing to try new things but she only acts if I initiate it. She doesn't really have anything that particularly turns her on... instead she just passively follows my lead. One time I sat her down and asked her about all kinds of fetishes. "Do you like role-play?" Reply: "sure, it's fine". "Do you like being dominant?" Reply: "sure, it's fine". "Do you like the sex toys I bought for us?" Reply: "They're okay." So I asked her: "You just say 'it's okay' to everything. But there must be something that REALLY turns you on... something that really makes you feel hot and steamy." Her reply: "Mhm... not really." So I said: "Are you saying you don't have any sexual fantasies?" Her reply: "no... not really."

I don't think there's many people like that.

• My current girl wanted to be tied up.

Not so weird, as far as fetishes go, but she was always so demure/proper, that it was surprising, coming from her. Of course I was alright with it, and we have a lot of fun doing so.

My previous girlfriend was just really, really into me peeing. Not really golden showers, or anything, but she got really turned on seeing me pee. She asked to hold it for me, and everything. It never bothered me; I'd just never encountered a girl with that fetish, before.

• Surprisingly she does not have any that we have found out... And with the list I have it would be tough to weird me out...

• teacher student

• I was very surprised that my wife wanted wanted to tie me up. For about 4 years of marriage and about 2 before that I considered her to be slightly submissive and vanilla about sex. She was afraid to approach me about her slightly dark kinky side. She likes me securely bound so she can edge me many times or keep going and perform post orgasm torture on me or she will make me her oral sex slave. I am rewarded in many many ways. When she told me about her preferences I was able to tell her about mine and even to this day we still play games

• We’re both into rim jobs giving and receiving. I was surprised

• My girlfriend was ok with being naked and cuddling and kissing... But she refuses to sex and says that she will stay virgin till marriage and doning so will assure him a virgin husband too... πŸ˜€ ♐♏

• BDSM (both) and she is bi (has gf) and wants to bring in another woman for a poly (for us)

• Single

• Cuckolding

• All of them. Literally.

• We found out we Both like the same fetish...

• Had an exgf into bestiality

• My ex liked licking my gooch I didn't mind too much as it was a giant turn on for her

• She loves when I make her cum in her sleep.

• **checking anonymous button**.
    My SO likes to tease holes. Ears, nose, pee slot, butt. Annoying sometimes. Hot other times.

• She likes getting slapped in the face

• I'm always single

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1