He said I taste bad?

he asked me what he tasted like and I was nice about it. then i asked him what i tasted like and he said that he can't complain cuz not like I can change it. and later he said i should freshen up a bit and added a "JK" ... i'm pretty insulted, I actually keep myself very clean and "freshen up" each time before we hook up so I don't know

711

Most Helpful Guy

• There should be a rule for all sexual partners. Clean up your private parts before having sex. If you are doing that and he made those comments, then I suggest you need to talk to him. If he really feels that way that is a problem. Don't take it personally. Take it as feedback.
    Pussy is an acquired taste for sure. I like to use a lube that is flavored for more than just lubrication.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow he's immature.. all women have a natural taste and smell no matter how healthy and hygenic they are, men usually know that unless they're uneducated virgins.

What Guys Said 10

• That's the difference between a boy and a man right there, a man would've devoured you and asked for more and more... I'm sorry...

• totally agree!! thank u

• I tell you what I know.

The more the women is in shape the more it tastes good.

The chemistry is better, except if she has an issue.

Vegan taste better.

To be honest if it's not like that it taste bad like sperm with a guy that don't eat fruits and alkaline (I'm straight).

• well that's weird cuz I'm in pretty good shape and he's still complaining

• Pussy taste weird it's salty and bitter

Vegan that eat fruits it tastes like juicy fruits 😂

• that can be possible but he must have not tasted much

• Makeup tastes bad... Donno if you were referring to other things... But if you guys eat the same diet it might affect things.

• Eat A bunch of grapes that might help

• Lol... Then that guy does not know the real deal... Its the most amazing thing wen u do it... Its been a while i ever tasted a girl down... But i love it everytym i do it... Watching her go crazy... I just cudnt stop

• Isn't it always a bit salty from sweat and what ever the fuck u hot going on down there?

• taste waht?
    are you talking about pussy taste?

• well yea lmao

• have you tried your pussy juice?

• ya it tastes fine to me... all vaginas have a little saltiness to them i'm pretty sure and the fact that he told me I should freshen up when I did was kind of insulting

• I'm sorry... I would love to taste you.. guy doesn't deserve it...

• Does he like to tell you what you should do? And gets upset if you don't listen?
    If so. He may be a controlling person. Some one who likes to insult you to control you.

What Girls Said 6

• Have him eat your ass and ask him what he thinks tastes better. Lmao. That's what I'd do.

• Maybe you hv some infection. I think you should ask your doctor about it.
    Don't take it in a wrong way but he's only concerned about you

• We all taste bad. he's a fuckin idiot. My man will eat my pussy and ass with confidence and force. Then he'll give me exactly what I want.

• Naw, we totally love the taste. Well, non pussy ass guys do anyway...

• If I'm putting it out there front and center. Im sucking his cock to his nuts everytime with spit all over him and me. He better eat with pleasure, then fuck me like I stole his wallet

• Exactly how it should be done.

• Eat pineapples

• he's insensitive

• Maybe try a new wash specifically for feminine hygiene. Harsh soaps like bars or body wash can dry you out and actually create a scent and taste issue. I don't think he was trying to be rude but was trying to make sure he let you know he could enjoy the experience more if you were a little freshened up.