I am in depression and I feel like im worthless, I can't take it anymore?

I am 22 and a virgin. I am a beautiful and freidnly girl but becasue of family problems i didn't date until 20 and I am afraid of getting too far in a relationship because I am now 22 and how to tell a guy i never done it? He will run off. I am a failure and I hate myself.

124

What Guys Said 24

• It seems that both MEN and WOMEN truly are insecure about themselves being virgin. For awhile, I thought this to be a male issue, probably is mostly, but many women have expressed insecurity and/or concern with themselves also being a virgin. If anything, you being a virgin is PREFERRED. You’re essentially unclaimed by a man. So, when a man you truly love comes your way, the emotions and bonding are much more stronger and longevity is much more likely. You’re young, there’s nothing to worry about.

• Your prison is your own design. Free your mind and let The Creator show you the way. Your family problems are not your fault and you have not missed the bus. Be patient. A guy out there will see you as a gift directly from The Creator.

• Your life worth is not based on how many relationships you have been in. Life is much more than that to judge yourself as a failure. You couldn't date because of your family. That doesn't make you undatable. Have faith. There are some really good men out there who understand your situation.

• No they won't. If you feel really worthless, go get some therapy, or find someone in your life to talk to that really listens. You're not worthless. People are so quick in making judgments about themselves. If he's worth your time, he's going to accept you. Sexual experience or lack thereof means nothing as long as they don't have stds. Don't sell yourself short.

• Nothing to worry about really. You would be surprised how much virginity in women is valued.

I see guys being rejected for being virgins, women... not at all.

• nobody will run off from you and definitely you're not a loser. Being a virgin is not as bad as people think. The thing which matters the most is your behavior towards other people and also to yourself. If you don't love yourself how can anyone else love you. Start to love yourself and don't think you're a loser. Every guy likes a girl who is self contended. And i know you will do this and won't afraid again from your life. best of luck

• I don't think that this is a legitimate reason to hate yourself. I think it's important to note that a lot of guys actually prefer to be with a virgin, not like that really matters though. Get to know someone and become close with them. If you both click, something as trivial as that isn't going to make a dude leave you whenever they find out.

• Just talk with him. If he's not an asshole, he will understand it. Take it slow and think more about the pleasure and joy you can have, than being good in bed. I mean I was around that age too, when I had my first time and my girlfriend was understanding and didn't make any presure, so I could gain confidence.

• I had my first girlfriend at the age of 27. Had like 8 or 12 sex partners before that tho.. but still... no need to rush it.

• I'm 20 and still a virgin. You shouldn't hate yourself for it.

• Oh no dear.
    I'm 25 and I also never date someone.
    I think its a respected thing.
    You are more respectable girl

• it is never too late to start. and as you can see the replies to your question, guys r alrdy falling for you:)

• You are worthful... Do you think being a virgin is worthless..

• Hiii

• You are young and have your whole life ahead if you. Don't let your self worth get caught up in your virginity. When the right person comes around it will happen like it was ment to.

• having sex will only worsen things

• nope you dont be late for this :)
    follow me if you wanna chatting with me :)

• No , guys like virgin girl , I like though it's good to have a tight pussy to break it's seal

• It's not a big deal soon u will get a man who will respect u because u r virgin...

• Oh try it with someone first

• He won't run off your not a failure and just be honest if he really cares hell understand :)

• If he run off, he is and idiot not worth you.

• You're weird af. Most guys won't run away from a beautiful girl just because she's a virgin. You should test your own theory and see if I'm right. Spread those legs and see if he runs.

• I wouldn't run
    Being a virgin would be a huge + to me
    Too many girls out there with no self-respect that just sleep with anything

• Sleeping with people as a girl or a man ain't wrong pal. Has nothing to dp with self- respect.

• I agree it doesn't matter man or woman
      It absolutely involves self respect

What Girls Said 1

• I am seeing the sure signs of needing a doctor to help you here. You can't go into any kind of relationship feeling like this. This runs in my family.
    Please, it will only worsen as you get older. Look how far you have not come, hon.

• Problem goes way beyond your virginity.