1 y

What does it mean when he says he doesn't want to cum & it always be about that, because sometimes it means more?

New relationship. Been having lots of oral and everything else but not intercourse yet... we are both working up to that since we have known esch other for years but just recently became involved. So during our last time together he stopped himself from cumming and said he didn't want to cum and that he didn't want it to always be about that. That sometimes it means more that way. Earlier he also said he could wake up to me everyday.
1 y
He does & has cum on me, in my mouth and I also swallow him. He has said he likes to "fill my belly" with him so he doesn't have a problem with cumming. It's just this last time, he was being more... I guess romantic & said that. So I don't believe he's got any hang up on cumming... he's waaaay into cumming on me and me DTing him & swallowing. Just wondering what he meant by what he said.

TIA!
4
1