1 y

Is it bad that I fantasize about being a slut I don't mean getting slutty with my boyfriend but fucking around and I hate my self for this fantasy?

I really have lots of kinky fantasies slapping tying being face fucked gagging whipping clips degrading justcrougj things but I don't feel as terrible about them and I accept them and I love doing them but the only thing I feel ashamed about is wanting to be a whore and not just for my man I'm never going to to it I'm never gonna let other guys get me or degrade me but even wanting makes me feel bad and 2 days ago I was talking to my boyfriend and I told him I cum so hard and squirted and he was pushing to know what made me cum so hard so I said I fantasized about gangband and he didn't say anything I really dont want him to think I'm a filthy whore I didn't mean to have these fantasies or even want that
1 y
I m not embraced with kinky stuff I love them my boyfriend loves them that part is good what I'm embraced of is wanting to be a slut and gangbang
And I would never ever ever do it or let another man but my mab degrade but when I fantasies about it I hate myself
1 y
I can't see how isn't that clear the problem is not with kinky or being degraded I get that and I love that its with " gangbang" fantasy it bad
1 y
What if I fantasized about fucking my boyfriend and his brother does that make me bad I'm never gonna do it but even the fantasy makes me feel really slutty bc its his brother and he pretty much acts like him so its like 2 of my man ik its sick AF but I'm really trying to open up
34
7