1 y

My 9th grade teacher?

I had a crush on my 9th grade teacher, I was 13 (im 20 now) and I'm not going to lie, he was gorgeous. I always has that star stuck moment whenever he'd talk to me alone. He was 19 and somehow became a teacher at the high school for 3 years (he'd fill in for lessons but also taught Science). I was talking to one of my friends about old teachers we thought were cute and his name came up when I mentioned him. The friend I was with then went on her phone and said that she knows his Instagram (don't judge my stalking best mate๐Ÿ˜‚) she brought up his insta and told me his username. That night I couldn't sleep so I went to check out his profile. I scrolled down for a while and double-clicked , panicked and turned my phone off, cringing internally. When I woke up I got a message request from the teacher. We started talking and catching up. Time had been good to him at the age of 26. He asked me out for a drink and we continued talking. We got closer and he had asked me if we wanted to watch a movie at his place. It was a good night and we had wine and laughed. Then halfway through the movie he started getting closer to me and put his hand on my thigh, acting like it was normal. He then turned my face to him and started laying kisses down my neck. Basically we made out for the rest if the movie. *just imagine my 13 year old self๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚*
To be honest he's a nice guy but I'm not sure if its weird that he was my teacher when I was younger. Any thoughts? I'm still confused about this whole thing. Answers will be appreciated :) Jesus this sounds like a damn fan fiction ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My 9th grade teacher?
5
3