1 y

Is sex with strangers more physically or mentally pleasurable?

I am a straight male. I have a tough time finishing with strangers. I often find myself having to explain this to girls who expect male orgasm as a crucial part of sex. Since I never have trouble finishing during masturbation or sex with a familiar partner this got me thinking. Generally speaking, sex with strangers is for me the result of a fair amount of prolonged effort. By the time I get a girl back to my flat "or vice versa" I often have trouble switching from my pickup artist mindset to my afternoon shag with a buddy mindset. I find myself focusing more on giving a good first impression than on pleasuring myself. Mentally however, having sex with strangers is quite a rush. When an attractive girl decides to sleep with me and not run off screaming in the morning it almost validates my entire approach. It makes me feel like whatever I'm doing in life is working at least on one of the most important fronts. There is this feeling of conquest paired with satisfaction and pride which comes the morning after. This to me dwarfs the physical feeling of sex I enjoyed the night before. I have asked numerous male friends and found that a shocking number express similar feelings. I'd be interested to hear from other guys, and also from girls on their own opinions and experiences.
0
2