1 y

Does a woman's bust get bigger if?

I hear quite often that if breasts are messaged and sucked... heck, even just touched, then they increase in size. That day I was talking to my classmates and they were saying something about it. I see social media hate comments on, like, a female actress or model etc and they leave comments like "Feeding the directors and growing" stuff like that and... I never really understood the logic behind it. And then comes remarks like "how is it that she is so young but already has big boobs? She definitely had someone to play with them." What the hell. There is a thing called genetics.

I do believe this is some kind of myth or urban legend in my place. But I still want to know if there is any truth behind it. Any explanations?
1 y
Damnit stupid urban myths. I'm glad that I don't believe in anything except what I verify by myself.
Does a woman's bust get bigger if?
23
10