1 y

Why do people tend to judge others though most of people are not saint?

Why double standards do exist?

Today I have watched one TV talk show which was related to 18 years old girl who had public sex in the night club in front of other people because she wanted to become famous. I don't approve her action at all and think that such behavior should be totally unacceptable in our society.
Most of famous people visiting this talk show (they are quite famous in my country) blamed her including one actress who starred in some erotic movies and posed totally naked in front of different magazines (these photos look more like porn photos than erotic ones). Moreover some people suggested to imprison this girl. But nobody suggests to arrest those our pop stars who participate in erotic photosessions or post erotic photos in their Instagram accaunt, they are admired by the society.
So my question is why do people tend to blame someone who made a mistake instead of trying to change the society? Why are there so much hypocricity and double standards? If society supports sexual objectification of women by accepting and admiring those celebrities who act naughty and post very provocative and nude (almost nude photos) and don't reject such a behavior why does it punish and blame those girls who want to become like these celebrities? Is having public sex when people are almost fully clothed much worse than coming almost naked to public events?
Even religions (for example Christianity) teach us that we shouldn't just a sinner, but his sin. So why are people becoming such hypocrites?
Thank you for your attention. All opinions are welcomed.
Why do people tend to judge others though most of people are not saint??
0
5