1 y

Do guys change their mind and come back after they broke up?

So we had been together for almost half year. I thought everything was going well, he took care of me, was interested about my things just like me about him. He planned about future things, that we should go there, we should do this etc. Told me things like "even in the middle of the night he would come just to see me", "I am his cutie, dont want me to be with anyone else", after dates he wrote me that is was really good to be together had a great time. He goes to the gym everyday, once I mentioned I want to try it he was happy he told me that he wants to help me, keep asked me when I wanna go so really caring.
Then one night we went to a club with his friends and the boys had a fight with other boys. I stepped in front of him to stop its not worth it then he shouted at me and pulled away that its not my thing. I got angry shouted back so we didn't talk all and been apart from each other all night. Next day I called him that I sorry this happened, both of us overreacted the situation, he agreed but not sounded convincing. I asked if he angry at me then he said no, but there's something problem he doesn't know what but needs time to think. After 3 days he wrote me that he wants to break up, because he feels like "something is missing" and it doesn't work, some day he didn't felt like a real man, but i am one of the best girl he ever met and wishes the best. It happened 1 week ago, one of his friends talked with him and he told him that "he wasn't really happy at all in the relationship and felt it just doesn't work". Also said he is sure about his decision. (I know there was one problem, he couldnt make me orgasm and he took it too personally but i told him its not his problem, i am just like this, i know myself)
So what do you think, is there any way he will change his mind? I am thinking about going to the gym anyway, not to keep contacting him but if he sees me doing well and happy he might start to miss me. I just dont understand how it could ended up like this! :(
2
0