1 y

Boyfriend getting boners over series/movies. How should I react?

So my boyfriend and I love watching movies and series together (e. g Game of Thrones) but most of the time I can't help but notice him having a hard on and adjusting his crotch area when an attractive actress comes on or a sexual scene happens. This also happens outdoors. I know this is normal when it comes to guys but it is starting to eat away at my self-esteem and I'm starting to have self doubt. I talked to him about it and he always gets mad at me and denies it saying that he doesn't get a boner and that I'm crazy for thinking it but it is really physically obvious when he readjusts his crotch area. What makes it worse is there were nights where he would use the comfort room for an hour or more after watching the movie or series with me before bed and I would hear him watching something and he would just sleep after and I somehow know he masturbated. Even our sex life is getting affected. What should I do? Thanks!
14
7