1 y

This is for the ladies. How far, would you let a inmate go with you sexually, if he is on work release? And please read the paragraph?

So, It's this inmate that I use to work with, and him and I connect very well. but, I do feel like it'smore on a sexual level. And yes, don't get me wrong, there are feelings on both sides from him and I both. But, I do feel that he has way more feelings for me then I do for him. But anyways, the sexual tensions between us, they are very intense and real. And yes, I do know when you are locked up, and on work release. That there are rules that are apply for the inmates, when they leave the site. Btws I am, no longer with the company, I found something much better. But yes, him and I still text, and communicate. And lately, thing's between him and I are getting pretty hot like. So I said to him. Is that, I will allow him to finger me, and we can kiss, but I don't want sex. I rather wait until he gets out and to be sure that he is clean of any diseases. And he said, that he was cool with that. But, also he keeps asking me, if he can taste my sweet pu$$y. Now it's nothing worng with that, but I don't let or allow to many people e, m, o. And the last dude that I was with, was great at It. But with him, he just wants the taste my pu$$ and know what pu$$t taste like again lol. And no, he's not some random dude I just literally start talking to. Him and I been knowing each other for a few month's now. So it's not like he's a total complete stranger. But my main question is, would you let a guy, or someone that you haven't known long, that is in jail. Give you head aka e u o. It's been two year's for me, and 6 year's for him. But, with me, I'm not in a rush to have sex, I'm a very cautious conservative type of person. Btws, would what you guy's do, I am already allowing him to kiss me, and finger me, and touch me officially for the very first time next week. But sex wise no, and head wise I don't know. He's not asking me to give him head, but really wants to go down on me. Help, any advice?
2
1