1 y

Why do you think this girl isn't talking to me? Do you think she forgets who I am or just doesn’t want to talk?

Back in May, I met a girl in the mental hospital. We both got out in there because we are bipolar and had meltdowns. She lived about 2 hours away on the same side of the state and I lived on the other side of the state. We were really close in the mental hospital and got along really well. She wrote me a nice letter with her phone number and I told her I would message her once I get back to my house on the other side of the state. She seemed really smart then and didn’t forget stuff. I had to go to different housing for months because my mental state still wasn’t cleared when I left the mental hospital we were both at and she went home in May. I just got home last week.

I decided last night to try and contact her saying I missed her and would like to talk to her and got no response and today I said hey it’s Amanda from *city I live in * remember me? And she say oh hey lol about 2 hours after I sent it and I said you do know who I am right? She said yea I think and sorry for not responding my phone was dead, very promptly. And not even 2 minutes later, I said ok who am I? And then I said this is Lauren or lauryn right? And I haven’t gotten any response yet to either question and it’s been almost an hour. I don’t understand, does she not remember me? Not want to talk? Don’t like me anymore? Should I text her and say we were both at *mental hospital name* in May? Or should I just leave it go?
Forgets who you are
Doesn’t want to talk
GirlGuy
1 y
We were together for 12 days in the mental hospital
1 y
***
2
3