1 y

Why do you think people look down on "yellow fever"?

Even just the fact that there's such a term as "yellow fever" is really dumb and, frankly, arrogant in my opinion. I mean, we all have our tastes and preferences, do we not? Some guys love blond chicks with blue eyes and they only ever want to date those. Some women love black dudes. Some Asian ladies love American and European guys and refuse to date/have sex with Asian guys. Many North American men love Latinas and don't want anything else.
So, why is it a problem for some guys to love Asian girls and be exclusively (or predominantly) interested in them? And why does society act like that's some wicked perversion?

And before you say: "it's because these guys value the race more than the personality" --> Don't we ALL do this in various ways? How many people would date a 200-pound girl, even if she was the sweetest person they've ever met? Probably not many.
8
8