Women faking the big O: Guys, how do you feel about this? Ladies, why do you do this?

It is a fact. A lot of women cannot have orgasm just by intercourse alone. Although there are alternatives. Girl on top works all the time ;)

77201

Most Helpful Guy

• I would know a girl faking because when a girl orgasms her vaginal walls swell up immensely around your penis and throb, you can't fake that! Its an involuntary reaction to a real orgasm. So if there is no swell then she's faking. But, its not rocket science dudes, just be a giver and dont expect her to climax as fast as you, you selfish lover... lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thats pretty much how i see it as well and besides if she doesn't get off and i do than give me a min and ill make sure u get what u want haha that hasn't happened to me yet but i honestly woulf love it bc then i get off 2 times and usually the girls get to get off multiple times and not us guys

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually don't do that. Like.. 99.9% of the time, my orgasms are completely legit.

Once in a blue moon I might act more into the session than I truly am that particular time because I know my boyfriend is super keen to get me off at least once each time. Even if I let him know that I just don't think it'll happen (because of stress/fatigue and whatnot), he insists on continuing to try and make it happen. So.. I don't feign orgasm but will pretend like I'm closer to climax than I really am. &hey, sometimes an actual orgasm will catch me by surprise, too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE