Would you marry an asexual?

• Yes. Sex is important to me
  • No. Sex is not important to me.
  • Other.
    Vote C

1736

What Guys Said 36

• What's wrong with the poll options
    Why are they reversed?😶

• dating/marrying an asexual, is like buying a phone without Wi-fi capability.

• Your poll choices don't make any sense relative to your question. Try harder to make a coherent poll.

• No sane man would agree to a marriage with a woman who did not want sex.

• Yes. Sex is important to me

• Sex is necessary for me. Very, necessary.

• No I wouldn't marry an asexual. Yes sex is important to me

• No, sex is important.
    No one wants a woman with fucked up hormone levels.

• Yes, sex is important to me, as I think it is to most people, even those with lower sex drives.

• No.. romance without sex may as well just be a close friendship.

• It's sad that sex isn't involve because it is such a powerful connection. To have two people expose their vulnerability to each other in a ritual of trust and natural lust.

Still, it isn't impossible to fall in love with someone and be able to live without sex. ... On the condition that I get to tightly cuddle with that person EVERY DAY when I need her physical embrace.

• I would marry an asexual girl, if i loved her, i am more caring about real companionship then sex and as i im practicing some methods of martial arts that involve chi cultivation, and so actually ejaculating sperm would in fact hold me back a little bit in my training.

• i wouldn't, because i know she won't like sex, and i can never have sex with any woman who doesn't like sex, because i would feel like im raping her then, even if she pretends to like it

• I'm never getting married.

• Option c.
    No , i would not marry an asexual.
    Sex is important to me.
    In the words of the hodgetwins:
    Sex isn't everything.
    But its a lot.

• Other, I'm not getting married to anyone because I'm asexual and aromantic.

• I would not marry an asexual woman.

• Oh!.. no I need sex to connect..

• Would you get a dog that couldn't bark?
    Maybe, if it was perfect in every other way and you could obtain a home alarm system at reasonable cost. Not otherwise, especially if security was too much of a concern...

• B is the proper choice for being with an asexual. It means that they don't really want sex.

• No I want sex with someone that's sexually attracted to me and so many people are willing to give me sex, so why go for the asexual?

• Yeah

• Absolutely not.

• Nah, that would be stressful

• Nah, sex is essential in a romantically, intimate, physical relationship involving two people. Sex is the ultimate act of giving ones whole self to the other. If you have a partner that is not willing to do that.. then they are not truly yours...

• No, I would want to have sex.

• I would not date or marry someone who is an asexual. They hate sex

• No, sex is important.

• I will not marry an asexual because sex is important for me

• nope

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, I would. I think being able to share a deep emotional bond with someone based on trust, respect, and admiration would be amazing, and that is definitely an experience I would like to have, but I don't think sex is a necessity for this experience. Personally, I have no feeling towards sex either way (I'm neither repulsed nor aroused by the idea), so as long as this is someone with whom I could connect on an emotional level, I'm fine with taking sex out of the picture.

• That poll confused me! lol the yes and no are the wrong way round.
    And i wouldn't no. Sex isn't as important to me as it is to some people. But i couldn't be with someone who had no sexual desire for me that would be weird, and i want to be able to have sex with my partner and do intimate things.

• Why would an asexual be getting married anyways if their suppose to be asexual? Plus I would like to make love after my honeymoon abd since asexuals aren't into that then there's no point in being involved with such person. I wouldn't mind a friendship though

• I think your options don't make sense.. but no I would not marry an asexual because sex IS important to me

• no, sex is important to me

• As an asexual, that'd be my preferred choice, actually. Lol. Either that or a good friend are the only options I could ever see myself marrying.

I don't get why people think it's pointless for asexuals to marry? Ever heard of tax advantages?

• If his dick doesn't get hard the moment he sees me then I won't marry him

• I'm going to go with other. I wouldn't marry an asexual due to not being able to have sex, that's not what matters to me, It's knowing that she doesn't find my attractive that matters. I would date if I was single, but I don't know about marriage.

• Absolutely not

• Sex is great, I couldn't go without it.

• Don't really understand you poll responses, but no I would not marry and asexual.

• Nope, sex is important

• I wouldn't marry an asexual because I'd be miserable.

• Being asexual is different for men and women as "sorrows native son, he will not rise for anyone and pretty girls make graves".
    https://youtu.be/A2oA--R86bQ

• There would be no way I could sex is very important

• Asexuals don't get married, they don't need it.

• No way. Sex is important for me