I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• What's wrong with the poll options
    Why are they reversed?😶

3|3
    0|0
  • dating/marrying an asexual, is like buying a phone without Wi-fi capability.

2|2
    0|1
  • Your poll choices don't make any sense relative to your question. Try harder to make a coherent poll.

1|2
    0|0
  • No sane man would agree to a marriage with a woman who did not want sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Sex is important to me

1|1
    0|0
  • Sex is necessary for me. Very, necessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't marry an asexual. Yes sex is important to me

2|0
    0|0
  • No, sex is important.
    No one wants a woman with fucked up hormone levels.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, sex is important to me, as I think it is to most people, even those with lower sex drives.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. romance without sex may as well just be a close friendship.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's sad that sex isn't involve because it is such a powerful connection. To have two people expose their vulnerability to each other in a ritual of trust and natural lust.

Still, it isn't impossible to fall in love with someone and be able to live without sex. ... On the condition that I get to tightly cuddle with that person EVERY DAY when I need her physical embrace.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would marry an asexual girl, if i loved her, i am more caring about real companionship then sex and as i im practicing some methods of martial arts that involve chi cultivation, and so actually ejaculating sperm would in fact hold me back a little bit in my training.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't, because i know she won't like sex, and i can never have sex with any woman who doesn't like sex, because i would feel like im raping her then, even if she pretends to like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm never getting married.

1|1
    0|0
  • Option c.
    No , i would not marry an asexual.
    Sex is important to me.
    In the words of the hodgetwins:
    Sex isn't everything.
    But its a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other, I'm not getting married to anyone because I'm asexual and aromantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not marry an asexual woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh!.. no I need sex to connect..

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you get a dog that couldn't bark?
    Maybe, if it was perfect in every other way and you could obtain a home alarm system at reasonable cost. Not otherwise, especially if security was too much of a concern...

0|0
    0|0
  • B is the proper choice for being with an asexual. It means that they don't really want sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I want sex with someone that's sexually attracted to me and so many people are willing to give me sex, so why go for the asexual?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, that would be stressful

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, sex is essential in a romantically, intimate, physical relationship involving two people. Sex is the ultimate act of giving ones whole self to the other. If you have a partner that is not willing to do that.. then they are not truly yours...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would want to have sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not date or marry someone who is an asexual. They hate sex

0|0
    1|0
  • No, sex is important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will not marry an asexual because sex is important for me

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, I would. I think being able to share a deep emotional bond with someone based on trust, respect, and admiration would be amazing, and that is definitely an experience I would like to have, but I don't think sex is a necessity for this experience. Personally, I have no feeling towards sex either way (I'm neither repulsed nor aroused by the idea), so as long as this is someone with whom I could connect on an emotional level, I'm fine with taking sex out of the picture.

0|1
    0|0
  • That poll confused me! lol the yes and no are the wrong way round.
    And i wouldn't no. Sex isn't as important to me as it is to some people. But i couldn't be with someone who had no sexual desire for me that would be weird, and i want to be able to have sex with my partner and do intimate things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would an asexual be getting married anyways if their suppose to be asexual? Plus I would like to make love after my honeymoon abd since asexuals aren't into that then there's no point in being involved with such person. I wouldn't mind a friendship though

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your options don't make sense.. but no I would not marry an asexual because sex IS important to me

0|1
    0|0
  • no, sex is important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • As an asexual, that'd be my preferred choice, actually. Lol. Either that or a good friend are the only options I could ever see myself marrying.

I don't get why people think it's pointless for asexuals to marry? Ever heard of tax advantages?

0|0
    0|0
  • If his dick doesn't get hard the moment he sees me then I won't marry him

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm going to go with other. I wouldn't marry an asexual due to not being able to have sex, that's not what matters to me, It's knowing that she doesn't find my attractive that matters. I would date if I was single, but I don't know about marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|1
  • Sex is great, I couldn't go without it.

0|0
    0|1
  • Don't really understand you poll responses, but no I would not marry and asexual.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, sex is important

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't marry an asexual because I'd be miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being asexual is different for men and women as "sorrows native son, he will not rise for anyone and pretty girls make graves".
    https://youtu.be/A2oA--R86bQ

0|0
    0|0
  • There would be no way I could sex is very important

0|0
    0|0
  • Asexuals don't get married, they don't need it.

1|2
    0|0
  • No way. Sex is important for me

0|0
    0|1
Loading... ;