Have you ever been to Hooters? Share your experience?

I went one time a few years ago. It was exactly what i expected but even weirder lol. I only went cause people bragged on their hot wings. Those things didn't even taste that good. But anyways, it was a bunch of skinny broads at our local one with makeup caked on their faces. No tits or ass (may as well state that since i felt hella gay even attending) but they arched their back so hard to poke out the little booty they had, im shocked it didn't break. Their boobs were like A cups in an oversized bra. They grinded in the laps of old men (and tried to get at me and my fam, but we passed on the offer) and they horribly sang karaoke. One of the girls came out the storage room fixing her clothes as did the two male cooks who came out behind her so im pretty sure burgers werent the only thing being flipped that day. What a day. Never going there again haha. And i can't believe i once wanted to work there. Too girly for me #Hooters

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't been in one yet, mostly because people I know is overpriced for the food quality and because in my city is hard to find a hooters with actual "hot girls" which is their main selling point... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I went once with my boyfriend when one opened in my town. Like you, it was just as I thought it would be but even cheesier. The girls were mostly pretty but did wear a bunch of make up. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that they called it a "family" restaurant. I didn't have anything against the girls working there, and knew a couple friends that applied. its a job, but the whole setting was just so 'cringe' especially since my town is a fairly high end and conservative place. I think the Hooters lasted less than a year before an Irish Pub took its place

What Guys Said 39

• you know the females you are talking about, that wears an oversized bra, and poke out their little booty they had, and with A cups Boobs, there are 99% chance, that they dont like working their at all, and they really hate it, and some of them cries at night, by thinking how they had to act their, just so their boss can like it, and they dont loose their jobs, they are doing it just because of earning money, and they have no other better option, Just think for a second, if someone had a better option of doing a job other than this one, Who would Do this job then? some of the females could be doing that, so they can feed their children at home. Just because they grinded in the laps of old men, doesn;t means they like it, A lot of educated people, who are doing jobs, kiss ass of their bosses, but that doesn't mean they like their boss.

• I knew half of these girls from HS. They were slutty then and even more so there

• We always have a choice. Nobody is forced to do that or any other job. I would NEVER be a stripper. I don't care if I have to clean toilets as an alternative. I still would not be a stripper.

Both of the strippers that I know love doing that as a job. They chose to do it and to continue doing it. The male stripper started doing drugs and started sleeping around for money too. He would have sex with both men and women. He was a really good looking guy and could have done way better for himself. He chose not to. The female stripper loved getting the attention that she got as a stripper. She wasn't the cutest little girl growing up and never got attention from guys. She became a stripper and bam, now she has their attention. She thrives off of the ego stroke and validation that she feels like she is getting in this field. People are not always rational thinkers. Aside from that, their lives growing up play a part in their adulthood. Who a person is determines the outcome of their lives.

• @crystalt70 thats pretty fucked up, I'd rather die on the streets as a homeless person from hunger, then do any of that

• No but I would create my own restaurant chain called BOOTAY'S, to offer what Hooters doesn't.

We'll cater to family events, kiddy parties, birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties. Even church functions.
    So come on down and try our delicious and diverse menu... All the kids love to eat in Bootay's.

• i've been several times. honestly it's rare that a girl will catch my eye as most of them are very ho-hum and the outfits are so outdated

but the food is good at a good price

• I'm in England but we did have one in my city once, some years back. I'm not sure how the English experience would have been, I never went there. Probably the girls were a lot more pale and with less decent teeth...

• I don't see the point in going to Hooters to be honest. You can order wings in a strip club and cut out the pretense.

• Never been, no.

I recently found out that they do exist in the UK, but I wouldn't go out of my way to visit, and certainly wouldn't pay a premium to do so.

• Yeah. Some Americans wanted to go. They don’t make much sense to me because the waitresses outfits are actually less suggestive than what waitresses wear in most pub chains here.

• Naw I ain't never been to hooters.. Probably never will be either.. Nothin there seems to interest me.. LOL..

• I've been to Hooters I think twice in my life. The first time was with several co workers for lunch at my first job. Nothing interesting happened. Second time was with a girl I met online that lived in Detroit. It was her idea to go. I think we had lunch. Again, nothing special. The place was mostly empty from what i remember.

• I've been to Hooter's a few times with some friends for watching sporting events.

Personally, I never understood the whole outrage of Hooters being some sort of female meat market. Totally overblown.

Food was pretty good tho 👍🏾

• I have not been in a few years but your experience is nothing like the times i have gone. The women were all attractive although body types varied wildly. They were of course very flirty because that's how waitress act to get bigger tips. None of them acted like sluts, just flirts in too short shorts.

My late wife liked their wings, i think they are pretty good.

• Maybe i’ll try the wings again one day, but i’ll send a guy friend to buy them

• Yea i also had takeout but we had to wait like 15-30 mins cause the cooks were screwing a waitress in the storage room

• That is really messed up.

• No. I never went and really don't want to. I like breasts of all sizes but from what i heard about the wings at the only local one nearby, it is not worth it

• No- mainly for I am obsessed with women with small breasts. i have no issues with big breasted women but it is not my scene

• A VERY uncomfortable experience. My dad tries to get me to enjoy it and I think it was more of a his generation thing

• Lol yea i was so uncomfortable! I didn't even wanna eat the food after seein the cooks screw the waittress

• I ordered the wings lol

• I LOVE burgers so given the choice I'd never make that mistake :P it's hard to go wrong with burgers

• Yea once, the food sucked

• Hooters food sucks and it's usually meh girls that pile on the make up that only got the job cuz their boobs look big in a push up bra 😂😂

• Hormones and beer make everything taste better.
    I've been a few times, both times I really didn't like the fact I had a hard time focusing.

Hot wings were good though...

• No i haven't but if I am to be visited by one or two they better have some good as and tits for me to view

• Hahahahha at ours, there was only 1 black chick and she just had to be the one gettin screwed in the storage room by the cooks

• Oooo shit sad mehn

• I haven't, but for the joke of it, in company, I would maybe do it.
    More as a joke though :D

• Never, I’m not sure if I’ll ever go. I don’t know if I’ll ever go because I think it’s unsanitary.

• No i haven't we dont have something like that near by, there was a hooters type place in sydney but i heard it closed

• Hooters is also a sports bar

• Yeah that word but there's other knock off version around the place think theirs a Gothic themed one up there too

• Loved their buffalo wings... but pricey af

• Never

• I went once like 8-10 years ago and never went back. The food was not good. I heard the food is still not good. It is not the worst I have had but I would not recommworsthe place and never have.

• Looking cute Drizzy. And no I haven't been there.

• don't have hooters here but even if, wouldn't really be interested.

• Yeah in Switzerland, the women were irritable and sullen as fuck. It was full of middle aged men

• I'll never go to Hooter's. Too distracting and my mom and dad would never let me go.

• What better way to get money by jiggling your pushed up squished into a too small bra titties in the faces of horny old fat men that go there to eat mediocre food.

The women work for tips, not their shafts!!! 🐮

• I've been a few times and I've never seen that happen. Any of that. But, you're right. Their wings suck. But, it's a good place to start a bachelor party.

• No I haven't honestly. I'm not sure I'd like it right now I'm a little depressed

• More from Guys
    9

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah I’ve been many times. Being part of car and motorcycle clubs, that’s where a lot of the guys like to hang out. Mainly for the girls they can’t have. Their food isn’t good and I’m not impress by the hooters... mine are real and bigger than any girl that has ever worked there. So I’m not impressed.

• We don't have anything like that here in Finland, probably because there is no tipping culture and the waiters get paid the same no matter what. Girls don't have to be half naked to get paid.

• What in the world? I have been to Hooters and it wasn't anything like that. That sounds like a strip club that just happens to sell chicken wings. As far as the food, I have had way better. I think they need those girls just to get people to come there to eat their food. Or, to go back a second time at least. The waitresses behaved just like at any other restaurant. The only difference was the skimpy clothing, the 10 lbs of make-up and the 5 lbs of hair spray.

• Never been. I worked next door to 1 for a few months. The parking lot was always packed but I never attended. I got the impression that the atmosphere would get on my nerves lol.
    It's funny because I imagined hooters exactly how you described it. If I knew that people were holding menage trois where they stored the food that I was about to eat and had to watch geriatric men get lap dances, I'd probably puke lol.

• I've gone and I didn't like it. It is awkward as a female going there because the girls basically ignore you since they know where most of their tips come from. Also I'm not into staring at a girls flat ass or flat chest while I'm eating wings. I find it gross. I'm not pervy and I don't think the food is amazing so I don't go there.

• Lol yea the food sucks and surprisingly the girls paid us too much attention, we had to push them off

• My boyfriend and I went
    I've applied to work there too lmao

• Nah. I've never been interested in going. I have enough Hooters of my own to look at. And I'm not a huge fan of wings.

• Lol i have hooters too haha, but I don't know i got tired of people braggin on the wings so i had to see for myself

• Never been there.

• I go with my husbandry’s the girls are skinny the have a night weight standard some had big boobs others don’t some have “fat” asses others don’t. However if they follow their jobs employees hand book they wouldn’t be touching or grinding on men in any way.
    I love their wings and I don’t mind the skimpy out fits hell I love wing house to. They are there to work not pick up guys

• So one day my mom and dad and my cousin and me went to Atlanta, GA my mom stayed in the room while my dad , cousin, and I went to hooters. Our order took forever but this old ass woman started flirting with my daddy , she was a waitress and I mean she made it really obvious. Best believe I told my mama as soon as we got back to the room

• Nope cause last thing I want to see is nonexistent ass and titties hanging out while I’m eating. I rather go to Buffalo Wild Wings or the other local wing joint.

• Lmao buffalo wild wings nasty too haha, they dont even have buffalo sauce, only buffalo powder. Like wtf lol

• Nah I always get the Asian Zing and Honey BBQ from there. The other place is wing bonz (used to be wing king) and I always get honey hot. They actually use real honey with it and it’s sooo good

• Never been to one and don't plan to go thanks for the head up on the wings. Now I am definitely not going. LMAO!! :-P

• Never been there but i've been quite interested, and now even more😂

• Never went and don't plan to

• nope. not even sure if they exists in australia.