Have you ever had a threesome with?

Anonymous
In regards to our sex life, my girlfriend and I are pretty adventurous and we have done some pretty wild sexual things. The most recent thing we did was have public sex at a swingers club during Halloween, which was pretty fun.

When we discussed our sexual fantasies, she mentioned that she would like to try a threesome one day (she wants to do a MMF threesome). I mentioned to her that I would like to try a MFF threesome). If you are not up to date with terminology MMF = 2 males and 1 female and MFF = 1 male and 2 females. Anyway, we both mentioned that we would not jump into this right away, but we will make it happen in the near future.

My birthday is in 4 months, and I am heavily thinking about carrying out this threesome idea, because it seems wild and she seems really into it also and tells me she likes women as well. However, to make the threesome easier, I was thinking it would be a good idea if she invited a female friend of hers for the threesome. I actually don't know her friends, but she said she would need to feel comfortable with the female before we engage in a threesome... so why not a friend of hers?

So, this leads to my question. Have you ladies or men ever had a threesome with your significant other and their friend? What was it like? Did it ruin their friendship? Did it ruin your friendship?
Have you ever had a threesome with?
6
19