Does he like me?

Today I was hanging with my friends group and one of them had a few moments. He's 7 ft tall, I'm 5 ft and he likes making jokes about being able to throw me. When the group was walking to a place around the other friend's home, he carried me across the street to show off (he picks me up a lot cause he thinks I'm light and tiny even in hugs). Then when we got back to the house and we're hanging on the patio with the others, we were sharing a couch and I used him as a leg rest, he didn't care but he occasionally would rest his elbows on my shin or randomly play with /lowkey massage my feet and cracked my toes (I was wearing socks); I would've moved but I was too lazy and he was warm. Someone made a joke about a foot fetish a few minutes prior and he loudly declare he doesn't have one but I don't know it was weird. Then later we were making jokes and he'd make height jokes and he is protective of all girls and how he likes to have manners because he's not a real man without MANners (he's not sexist, just trying to prove being a gentleman). Then when I left he gave me a big hug and spun me around. Do you think he likes me? I've never had a boyfriend and I've never had anybody like me.

Last night we hung out with the group and I got drunk, we joked around and he also kept babying me and we cuddled up on the couch. We ended up falling asleep for an hour or two before his phone rang and he left the house. I don't know If I like him but I like cuddling.

14

What Guys Said 4

• Some of the things he does physical contact wise could be considered that silly stuff couples do if that makes sense. He could also just be a genuinely good guy who's just fun to be around in general so he doesn't think twice about if what he's doing could be taken differently by you. As a tall guy myself, I do know that if I met and got along with a cute short girl I'd definitely be into her

• We're not a couple though

• But I will feel fine when I have someone that cares about me and who wants to spend time with me. I have no motivation, I go to sleep at 7 AM and get up at 5 PM. I've been wasting my life because I don't have anything to live for.

• Okay, well at that point I don't know what to tell you :/ try to remember what I said. Best wishes

• with this information, can't be said

wait for few days

see the signals

then can discuss

• He sounds a lot like me and one of my close friends, and I mean, if he is then there us possible chemistry however he might just enjoy where you are now, I'm probably wrong because I'm answering from my personal experiences.

• Hmm, I just read some of the other comments and responses and I think you should go for it before someone else does, the friend I'm speaking if now currently has a boyfriend and it lowkey sucks, so take what's yours before the vultures come.

• With how you described this one guy he with out a doubt cares about you, end of discussion.

• But he doesn't compliment me much or anything, plus he always talks about these other girls and how he loves them in front of me.

• Yes i think he sincerly like you. But try flirting with him a little and see if he dose it back then it should get easyier to tell if he like you or not

What Girls Said 1

• Heeee liiiikess yooouu gurl... Flirt and cuddle more he sound nice