What is the craziest thing a person did just to prove a point?

1017

What Girls Said 10

• A friend of mine sucked dick in a school yard, don't ask 😂

• For some that is an everyday occurrence. Others may not ever have that desire. But I think most would be lying if they all said that interested didn't pop in their head at least once or twice in their life.

• I just remembered it in my head, but won't share

• Invade China with 1500 horsemen against 60.000 soldiers, win and then declare yourself the 2nd coming of Genghis Khan.

• When someone has little faith in me or teases me about something, I tend to have a NEED to prove them wrong... there have been many times that things have gone a bit further than they should have, and then there are times where I stop and think "Why am I doing this?"

• People usually don't believe me when I say I can dislocate my shoulder at will & relocate it as well, lol. So I've done that plenty of times. xD

• You risk wearing out your joints faster caused by arthrosis at a later age, since joint aren't meant to dislocate by themselves.

If this is due to Hypermobility Syndrome, your other joints might be at risk too.
      Apart from careful not to dislocate a joint, and doing muscle strengthening exercises (physio) to stabilize your affected joints, nothing much you can do.

If it only happens to your shoulder after having had a local trauma, an orthopedic surgeon should take a look and see if a operation blocking this dislocation e. g. Putti-Platt needs to be done.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3800514/

Currently researching on Dating An Optimization Problem.

Hope it helps. 😊

• I can dislocate some joints on command, but they all pop in and out randomly because I have EDS. (A rarer and more severe form of Hyper Mobility Syndrome) so you may have it which makes you more flexible and able to do it, or it could just be a coincidence.
      @Being_a_good_indian You are one of the VERY few people who have ever heard of it, do you mind me asking how you know about it? Are you a doctor?😃

• I had already mentioned that I am Researcher. Currently doing research on Dating An Optimization Problem.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a49626-dating-an-optimization-problem

My Take. Open in Browser.

It's my Reading Habit. I ain't Doctor.

I use this site to help people and to change opinion of Girls on Stereotypical Statements because of which I had changed my username. 😊🇮🇳

• 1 week ago My boyfriend was injured in a motorbike accident, so he couldn't attend the basketball championship game last night

• that i could drink a 500ml bottle of pepsi in one gulp , so i bought one and drank it all at once lol. its easy for me.

• Jump in a lake

• Start the second world war ☺😂

What Guys Said 17

• I saw a guy who was saying that gas pumps can't catch fire. To prove it he removed the nozzle and lit a lighter at the end of it.

I was standing maybe five feet from him when he did it. OK, so there are safety mechanisms built into those pumps. There is no need to temp fate to prove it, especially when nobody was denying it in the first place. With all the cars fueling up, possible fumes in the air, potential malfunction of the pumps...

• Abdool was driving once and was repeating "dicks out for harambe" I let him know he needs to stop saying that shit cuz he's never gonna even do that. He stopped the car immediately, opened his window, took his penis out and yelled "DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE"

• I sat outside in -5C (23F) for 2 hours in a t-shirt and jeans because I told someone i don't get cold easily :P I will admit a couple of beers had been consumed before

• Med school (still doing it). Just to prove that I ain't that dumb.

• I wouldn't be surprised if someone killed themselves in a horrific fashion just to make a point of some kind.

• I was 17 and my friend and I were drunk at a park and had words with 5 or 6 guys that were also drinking. As they walked over to kick our asses, I head butted a telephone pole several times splitting my head open. Then, I yelled" I'm going to fucking kill you." All the alcohol thinned my blood and I bled like crazy. I looked like a crazy man. I was also a pretty big boy at the time. So was my friend. But, we were outnumbered. I know-stupid. But, I scared them off.

• High jump onto ocean from cabana

• Layed down in the middle of the cafeteria to prove that no one knows I exist. It was kind of a joke, but people did act like I wasn't there.

• I out shot my teacher to prove you don't have to love weapons to be a good shot

• Let themselves be the recieving end of a crash- inside the actual car. To prove the frame was strong enough that they wouldn't/couldn't die.

• Me when i pointed out feminist academic Nicola Gavey is a rape apologist and teaches rape apology toward male victims.

I sent her quotes and a diatribe against her to all of her colleagues and collaborators around the world. Levelling a very accurate accusation of supporting rape of male victims against her. (She described sexually abused boys as 'newsworthy distractions' from things like sandwich jokes and manspreading and what have you.)

This kind of slander is all she does in her line of 'feminist research' work, but suddenly she was against it on 'principal' when it happened to her.

• I argued for 1 month...
    #shouting in the class

• My friend was told that he could not jump down a waterfall and get to the shore on the other side. He did just that and he got out with numerous cuts over his body.

• My ex of 5ft flat scaled a walk and hopped over an 11ft fence to spy on me

• I've seen people punch someone smashed glasses head but the wall throw chairs the lot lol

• Sent nudes to "prove she wasn't flat " even though I never said she was in the first place.

• open a history book