Boyfriend didn't come from oral?

Anonymous
So, I've been dating a guy for 3 months. Before him I dated many other guys, and have had sex with a fair amount of guys. I went to his place and after giving him a handjob, he didn't finish. Actually, I was never really good at handjobs tbh XD I find them tiring etc, so I gave him oral after that. Ireally like giving oral, but this time it was different. I gave him head for some time, and then he pushed my face down so I started giving him a blowjob. He was very hard, and he did moan like he loved it, but after a while he still hadn't finished. It was weird because I have given blowjobs to other guys as well, and most of them came really fast. After 4 minutes i think, I stopped. Not because my jaw was in pain or something, but because I felt like I couldn't breathe at all while giving him a bj. I was a little sick at the time, so i could not breathe well from my nose, but he really wanted this to happen so I decited to do it. After a while, I asked him how it felt. He replied "it was good". What I usually hear is "it was perfect" etc. but this time not. I asked him if there was somethng he didn't like and he said that somethimes i pulled his skin down too much (he's still a virgin) and it was kinda annoying, but other than that there was nothing (i didn't bite or something). I've been with a vigin before though, and he didn't seem to have a problem, then he said that maybe he was nervous. After a while I started giving him a boobjob, and then he started playing with himself. He came, a lot... But I feel so bad now. Why didn't he come with a blowjob? A friend of mine said that he probably didn't like it... What to do now? Will he lose interest? I'm so angry at myself..
Boyfriend didn't come from oral?
Add Opinion