Have you ever been watched having sex?

Anonymous
Have you ever been watched having sex?

Have you ever been watched having sex?

I moved into my then-new place in the early-2000s and almost immediately discovered that my old backyard neighbor was watching me and my bfs/gfs through gaps in our wooden fence (cause I can't afford a hollowblock wall). He died a few years ago an old man already. Although we hardly spoke except for complaining about his repeated spying, he left me a box full of cash and boxes of betamax tapes. The cash helped me replace the wood fence with a hollowblocked wall. The nearly 100 tapes were videos of me fulfilling my carnal desires while fornicating with numerous people during those years of being filmed. No pics, just tapes. Despite the wall, I am now being spied on from a mango tree that grew taller than the wall. This time, it's the old man's lesbian granddaughter who watches me! I decided to make her my friend and part-time lover. She's now one of my "photographers" who provides some of the pics I post on social media. We have been watching the betamax tapes her 'lolo' left me. She doesn't like it that I was willed more money than her though.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
+1 y
We got tired of every room in the house. The more forbidden the act, the better our orgasms get!
+1 y
In case you don't know what the heck Betamax video tapes are, they're the Asian equivalent to American VHS video cassettes. They were both manufactured before laser discs, CDs & DVDs. Here are examples: museumofintellectualproperty.org/.../...._5771.jpg consumermediallc.files.wordpress.com/.../...cr.jpg
Have you ever been watched having sex?
33
10