Does sex value that much?

WinterBlood
You see, I think I'm quite strange. I don't care much about sex/my virginity, like, it has to be perfect with the perfect guy, everything perfect. Nor do I get so worked up with the subject. I don't care about my virginity, at all. Because you see, sex is something that almost all animals do, something that's almost a call of nature (my opinion guys), so it's really a lot about the pleasure and tje feelings behind it. It's nothing like WOW!, it's just good (for most people). So I don't really care about the where and who, it just have to be with someone I like (just... Like. I don't have to love that person), because I may not care about my virginity but that doesn't mean I act like a slut. I care for responsibilities and respect. But what I value much more than sex, like waaaaay more, is a kiss. Yea, a kiss. I find a kiss to be so more... Private. Intimate. Something that it's not common in nature, it's almost a human's thing, and that truly is one of the acts that show our love for the other part. Not saying that you can't show your love with sex... But the kiss is more pure and... Unique, on that part, I believe. I never kissed or had sex, but I have a lotta more rules for the kiss part. So, which thing do you guys value the most?
Does sex value that much?
Add Opinion