After hooking up with my fuck buddy when I was drunk I texted "I love your dick lol" and he didn't reply? Why wouldn't he?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you’re a fuck buddy, nothing more. He probably doesn’t even really care about you aside from your pussy... just being honest.

5|3
    2|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, read it again. She sent him the message suggesting he was just a dick. Why are you assuming things about how he sees her? All you know is that she sees him like trash.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I think aside from asking for his dick he cares little for what you have to say. You're basically a living breathing flesh light with lube built in.
    Your thoughts and feelings probably matter next to zero as long as you're willing to have sex with him.
    I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but more than likely that's the case.

1|2
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What the fuck? He didn't send her a message just commenting on a body part like she's a bit of meat and all he wants is her pussy, she sent him the text making out all he is to her is a dick OK? For all you know the guy is a decent person, why make out he's a fucking creep?

• Show All
    • but without proof its an odd thing to rally behind. and i do not think anyone predicting a person as worthless without investigating at all, is 'sorry' i think they are very happy to be the barer of such 'news'

i think any of the answers are plausible but few of them are thought out, and no one has any power top say this is obviously the case. nothing us obvious. if it seems obvious thats a sign youve missed something.

by the way , seeing as she wrote i love your dick. she hardly seems caught up in the throws of emotional attachment, i think she's quite ok if its about sex, or she's not and she will figure tht out.

but even if he wants sex it does not mean she has to be worthless. she wants sex doesn't make him worthless, though who knows he might feel tht way.

there are so many people e are not in relationships with, doesn't mean we see them as worthless. its a huge odd stretch in my opinion. all too pervasive.

lol i feel funny typing all this on such a short question, but it applies to all kinds

• of responses on gag.

hmm sorry #anon for posting here, i suppose i should have gone to my own box... next time.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• But if I got that message I would look at it, be pleased, note that it's not a question so needs no response. If you want a guy to respond then ask a question otherwise what is he supposed to say?

0|0
    3|0
  • He didn't respond because that text doesn't warrant a response. He was probably thinking "I know bitch, you were just on it".

0|0
    0|0
  • He might think that was a joke and you were calling it small size you put "lol" at the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Policelivesmatter nailed it. He doesn't really care about you lol. Just your pussy.

1|1
    1|0
  • Because you were drunk and he didn't want to embarrass you any more than you did to yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause it makes you look like a slut one two weak and three annoying

0|0
    2|0
  • Maybe the L word scared him

3|2
    0|0
  • Because you're objectifying him

1|4
    2|0
  • Why should he? You are just a fuck buddy.

2|1
    0|0
  • Is he married?

0|0
    0|0
  • He was busy sharing the screenshot

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it's awkward what could he write on that?

1|0
    0|0
  • He didn't know the answer.

0|0
    1|0
  • He didn't knew what to reply :X

0|0
    0|0
  • does he need to it wasn’t a question

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you drunk not he...😉😉

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry babe. I was drunk too. I slept.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Is he your genuine fuck buddy or is he a friend that you ended up having sex with - because the reasons why are considerably different.

If he is your genuine fuck buddy then it's probably simply because he didn't need to respond. You didn't ask him anything he probably just looked at his phone and smiled. The fact you were drunk texting and also said lol at the end probably just didn't spark his interest enough.

I wouldn't over think it, he'll probably be back for more

4|1
    1|0
  • Because you were a Fuck buddy? I really don't understand the question

0|1
    0|0
  • He probably assumed you were drunk depending on the time or just didn't want to answer you

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you ask stupid questions your a damn toilet paper to him ONLY USED ONCE

1|1
    2|2
  • maybe "love" threw him off lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't worry about it so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Love isn’t ever good to say to f buddy
    2. He may have known you were drunk and didn’t want to deal with a long, drunk text convo
    3. Maybe he was with someone else at the moment.

1|0
    1|0
  • Why do you refer to him as "fuck buddy?" Did you fuck at least 2x already before you texted "I love your dick lol" to him?

2|0
    0|0
    • Four times

• Before I give my opinion, I just had to clarify that. Anyway, I don't think your "I love your dick lol" text was harmful. He probably got a smile out of it. No big deal.

Recommended myTakes