After hooking up with my fuck buddy when I was drunk I texted "I love your dick lol" and he didn't reply? Why wouldn't he?

918

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you’re a fuck buddy, nothing more. He probably doesn’t even really care about you aside from your pussy... just being honest.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, read it again. She sent him the message suggesting he was just a dick. Why are you assuming things about how he sees her? All you know is that she sees him like trash.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I think aside from asking for his dick he cares little for what you have to say. You're basically a living breathing flesh light with lube built in.
    Your thoughts and feelings probably matter next to zero as long as you're willing to have sex with him.
    I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but more than likely that's the case.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What the fuck? He didn't send her a message just commenting on a body part like she's a bit of meat and all he wants is her pussy, she sent him the text making out all he is to her is a dick OK? For all you know the guy is a decent person, why make out he's a fucking creep?

• but without proof its an odd thing to rally behind. and i do not think anyone predicting a person as worthless without investigating at all, is 'sorry' i think they are very happy to be the barer of such 'news'

i think any of the answers are plausible but few of them are thought out, and no one has any power top say this is obviously the case. nothing us obvious. if it seems obvious thats a sign youve missed something.

by the way , seeing as she wrote i love your dick. she hardly seems caught up in the throws of emotional attachment, i think she's quite ok if its about sex, or she's not and she will figure tht out.

but even if he wants sex it does not mean she has to be worthless. she wants sex doesn't make him worthless, though who knows he might feel tht way.

there are so many people e are not in relationships with, doesn't mean we see them as worthless. its a huge odd stretch in my opinion. all too pervasive.

lol i feel funny typing all this on such a short question, but it applies to all kinds

• of responses on gag.

hmm sorry #anon for posting here, i suppose i should have gone to my own box... next time.