My boyfriend watches porn before he has sex with me. How should I go about this?

Cyndilee92
Show beforehand let me just throw this out there that last month I just caught him talking to multiple women setting up arrangements to meet and have sex. What happened on Thanksgiving and then he hasn't gotten on the chat site sense. But now I have been looking at his phone because I don't trust him to not talk to the women and I came to find out that he watches porn consistently and right before he has sex with me. I asked him not to do that because it's insensitive but when I look through his history from his browser I can still see that he's watching it daily sometimes multiple times a day. And he says that he doesn't so he is still lying right to my face.

A little background of my relationship:
We have been together for 4 years and we have two children together. He has never done anything like this before and neither have I. In fact we have had the perfect relationship that everybody wants. I'm trying to block my mind with all the positive things that he does but it's not working. He just recently started this testosterone that helps him gain weight, so I definitely think this might have something to do with it because that's when this Behavior started. So I asked him to stop taking it but he refuses because he said it was just a stupid mistake. I feel like I'm going crazy, I spend most of my day going through his browsing history, and at this point I am so insecure with myself and I'm afraid that he doesn't want me anymore. So I guess my question is how do I get him to stop watching the porn and want me more. He's setting his expectations for a sex life too high that I can't reach them. Because the women he's looking at are super super skinny, which is weird because he has always said that he's not attracted to those kind of women. I love him with all my heart and I know he loves me too but I think he's bored. Let me know what I should do please or just some insight.#
4
2