Why is it so difficult to find a girlfriend?

The_Underground_Man
I am an incel who hates the current sexual landscape and progressivism although instead of wallowing in self pity I am actually trying to better myself and carve out the sort of life I want. I go to the gym six days a week and maintain perfect grades throughout college. I have a 4.0 GPA. I am able to hold down a job and manage my money responsibly. Even so, my luck with women is abysmal to say in the least. Only two girls have ever dated me before and it never worked out. I constantly approach women and am trying desperately to build up my confidence but they still always reject me. I even surprised this one girl at class with flowers and although she was really flattered, she told me that she already had a girlfriend.

This all makes me feel very frustrated and angry at the world. I have no desire to utilize women for my own personal satisfaction nor do I desire to be some kind of player only out for pleasure. All I want out of life is to meet just one woman - one woman - who I am sexually attracted to and compatible with whom would be willing to get married and start a family. If I could only obtain this one goal, then I would be happy in life and not care about whatever happens in the rest of the world.

Why is this so difficult to obtain? I feel like I am accursed, like God is playing some kind of cruel joke upon me. I am even planning on becoming an officer in the Marine Corps just so that I will learn masculine traits and be able to protect my future wife and family. Everything I have ever done and am currently doing is for the benefit of my future wife and family, yet I have no luck at all.

People do not understand what it is like to be an incel. It is like my brain is just wired differently. I do not understand how social interaction works nor do I grasp all of the complex social cues surrounding sex, love, and relationships.
3
8