Girls, why do you use lube for sex?

Anonymous
It's safe to say most people know the general purpose of lube; that purpose being to "wet the pipes" for smoother sexual sailing. But all that tells me is that you're just not turned on, horny and wet enough to have sex, so you need "help" from lube. Why would you want to have sex if you need lube? Guys, how does it make you feel that your lady needs a lube to get wet?
I'm just curious as to why would women go to such extremes as to get "help" from toys and chemicals for the sake of having sex, when they're not aroused? Is it for your partner?
I am asexual and I never had any sexual desire ever, I never got wet or horny or whatever, so I always use lube for sex. But I know what I am and I know why I use it, but I know so many girls who also use it a lot (or even always) and they claim to be sexual? I don't get it.
Girls, why do you use lube for sex?
16
7