My boyfriend said that it felt wrong to be having sex every time we see each other, but he initiates it 100% of the time. Can someone explain?

Anonymous
My boyfriend got a hotel new years eve because we were going to a new years party. I thought it was a special occasion so I wore lingerie for the first time. He got kind of upset after he took my clothes off and saw it saying that it felt wrong that we have so much sex and that I obviously expected it. But I've never expected it. Sure, I thought it was a possibility. It was the first time I even ever wore something that matches. But if he hadn't initiated anything I would've changed in the bathroom and hed of never seen it. I told him to stop and cuddle me and that not having sex was okay... The next morning he YET again initiated sex. I said no before AND after he stripped me. I felt so guilty for him feeling wrong the night before. But he wasn't having it and he had sex with me anyway... We've been together 2 months, known each other 7. Ever since we've gotten together, we do have sex every time. I understand it being a legit concern, and I've never initiated it a single time. I dont understand why im the one feeling wrong and guilty now, and what I should do.
6
1