Would you prefer a girlfriend/boyfriend with a hot face but ugly body, or with a hot body but ugly face?

Anonymous
So girlfriend/boyfriends and beauty... we usually want our gf/bf to be as attractive as possible by our standards, and everyone has different standards of beauty. But it's really quite hard to find someone that has both our standards of an attractive face, and our standards of an attractive body. Especially taking it into consideration that personality is more important, and it's really hard to find someone with both a perfect face and a perfect body, who also has a good personality.

But if you had to choose, would you prefer a gf/bf with a hot face but ugly bod, or a gf/bf with a hot bod but ugly face? This question is supposed to be more or less of a challenge and get you thinking... but if you don't feel like thinking so much, then just think of it as either a gf/bf with a hot face but average looking bod, or gf/bf with average looking face but hot bod.

As for me, personally, I like girls, and I'd prefer a girlfriend with a hot face but average body... I'm taking the easy mode, I know, I'm a pussy... but I don't think I'd date a girl in the first place if her body was THAT bad... however, average I can deal with. Average is not absolutely mind-blowing, but there is still some sexy in her body.

I'd prefer so because I correlate the face more with indentity and emotions, and body with lust. The face is what I think of when I think of her. The body is what I think of when I want to relieve sexual tension with her. If you ask me, thinking of her herself is more important than thinking of having sex with her.

Don't get me wrong, I could still deal with an average face and hot body, too. An average face is still kind of cute... not absolutely stunning, but cute enough. And the hot body... hey, she's healthy, and hotter sex!

I don't think I could deal with either the face or body being THAT ugly, even if the other part is absolutely amazing... the conjunction is the best part. If it's like that, then she's half cute, and half ugly, and it's weird.
Girlfriend/boyfriend with a HOT FACE but UGLY BODY. (easy mode: gf/bf with a hot face but AVERAGE body)
Girlfriend/boyfriend with a HOT BODY but UGLY FACE. (easy mode: gf/bf with a hot body but AVERAGE face)
GirlGuy
1
4