My boyfriend says that I can have sex with other men as long as I dont let him know, what do you think about his reasons?

Anonymous
I am a 26 years old virgin girl from a very religious and conservative culture, accordingly i never had big freedom or sex because i was scared all the time, i fell in love with a very open minded experienced American man 30 years old and we have been together for 3 years, and i never had intercourse with him, he loves me so much and really sometimes feels sorry for me that i was never given full freedom in my love to see and experience things that are very normal in his culture, and for him, are very pleasurable and necessary for someone's growth like sex! ,, that's why sometimes when we talk he tells me that when we get married (So i am not attached to my family or scared of their punishment anymore) that he wants to give me full freedom to explore and experience sex, and that because he loves me and because in his eyes i have excreted a lot of effort and deprived myself a lot of things to stay virgin, he doesn't want me to feel this way anymore,, and that as long as i dont let him know and will be discreet about it, and will only love and care about him that i can do it.. i found it so strange, but knowing how free minded he is, i didn't take it dramatically, for example, in his eyes, strippers and hookers is just a job and that there is no shame in it,, he really believes in personal freedom of choice.. yet he sometimes pulls his permission back and tells me that he is afraid that if i opened up and became experienced other men, that i may leave him and break his heart for another man, because he loves me so much.. he also sometimes tells me that he doesn't want to ruin me, but only wants to help me be happy ,.. yet he never pushes me on anything bad.. for example never pushed me to fuck him!! what do you think about that?
+1 y
for those who are saying that he doesn't care or love me, this man has left his family and friends and job to move to my conservative country to be next to me, he also changed his religion to mine so we can get married,, all that and i never had sex with him because i am always terrified of my family.
22
1