girls! have you ever used sex toys? have you ever tried the sybian saddle or similar devices?

laurieluvsit
I think most of us have tried the traditional hand held vibrator, but have you ever tried any specialty sex toys like the "Butterfly" remote controlled clit vibrator, or anal beads, or double dong penis dildos?
And there are dozens more!
But if you want the experience to top them all off and you can afford it, this is it... introducing the Sybian Saddle. I don't sell these, but my mother has one and I have one. This is over the top in orgasmic pleasure. It not only vibrates at variable speeds but the various attachments also rotate... yes I said rotate. So if you want it to put pressure on your G-Spot just right, you can rotate it to the best position to do that.
Here is a sex educator telling her mother about the Sybian...

And you have got to see this demonstration montage of girls reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas" while trying out the Sybian for the first time. It is so funny...

Hope you enjoyed!
Share with us your sex toy experiences and if you like my poll, please upvote it... please!
GIRLS! HAVE YOU EVER USED SEX TOYS? HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THE SYBIAN SADDLE or SIMILAR DEVICES?
YES! I have used one, or more, sex toys and I love them
NO! I have never tried sex toys but am curious to try them sometime
YES! I have tried the Sybian Saddle and love it!
Vote C
No! I have never tried the Sybian Saddle or anything similar but may be curioius to.
Vote D
OTHER: See my comments below
Vote E
GirlGuy
15