How come I cum quicker and faster when I please myself versus one of guy does to me?

Anonymous
So this is really embarrassing and very awkward to ask and to bring up. But, maybe some of you guys can help me. So let's jump right into it and let's get this ball rolling lol. So I am officially back in the sex game, and what I mean about the sex game. I, don't mean sleeping around with a lot of different men or just any old random freak. But the sex game for me is, I haven't had sex in about 2 years. And I want to say just last year about 2 or 3 months ago I ended up having intercourse. And mean is person we are no longer speaking due to problems that we were having. So I'm back at my old ways of masturbation, and it's not that I can't give sex I just choose not to just throw myself out there at anybody. And I never been that type of person before. But anyways, what I have noticed about myself and my body. When I masturbate, I cum a lot quicker and faster and the feeling just feels right. But, when I actually have a penis inside of me, or someone else fingering me besides myself. It takes me a while to before I cum, and also that feeling it just feels so good. I mean there's always that say so, nobody can make you feel good the way that you can. But a lot of people say that a man is better at fingering a girl then herself. But I say this b******* to some degree lol. But again. Why is it so difficult for me to cum when a guy is either finger me or when his penis is inside of me. I mean the only time that I do come fast with a guy, is when he reached the right spot, or if I haven't had sex and a good minute or two. But it's still not as quick as I make my own self cum so what gives?
11
1