Does my best guy friend want to have sex with me?

Anonymous
My best guyfriend & I have an unusually close relationship with eachother. We are 100% comfortable to be ourselves & comfortable to cuddle and touch eachother freely. Anytime we are together we cuddle.
Everyone mistakes us for being more than just friends. & the truth is, we deff appear to be more than just friends. But that’s how our relationship has always been. Only last night it got pretty intimate between us, & I have a feeling we will end up having sex eventually. I mean, he told me himself he was feeling “sexually frustrated” at work the other day.

So last night we went over to my house after hangin out with a friend, & decided to watch a movie. He sat down & I laid myself across the couch with my legs on top of his. I pulled the blanket over us & instantly he reached his hand underneath the blanket, his hand explored my thigh & he started to massage it. I slowly guided his hand higher up my body & he reached his hand underneath my shirt & started to rub my stomach. His hand inched his way further up my shirt & ended up in my bra gripping my right boob. He could tell I was getting excited & gripped it harder. I couldn’t help but lightly gasp. He played with it for like 10 mins before I guided his hand back down my stomach. He then lifted up my shirt and started to kiss my stomach all around. It felt fucking amazing. We didn’t progress much further cuz he had to go home. But on our way back to his house we both sat in the back seat & I laid my head down on his lap. He started kissing my forehead & stuff. Meanwhile his hands were rubbing my pussy & I was in absolute pleasure & he knew it. He got outta the car & whispered to me, “who’s the tease now?” & literally left me wanting so much more. You better believe I was so wet it was drippin down my legs, it felt amazing. But he’s my bff, & I think my bff wants to fuck me. Any opinions on what I should do? Because here’s the plot twist, I have a boyf that lives 14 hours away & has no idea what went on last night.
11
2