Would any girl be willing to let me fist her pussy? Or would she freak out?

Anonymous
I have a 7" long, 5.5" girth dick. And it's hard enough, when it's erect, to stand up straight while supporting a half-kilo weight on the tip without it flopping off to the side. But I still feel inadequate- still don't feel like it's long enough, thick enough, hard enough. After all, the average dildo owned by females nowadays measures at between 8 & 9" in length, and 6 & 7" in girth. And the size of the average male porn actors' dicks, that you see all the time, are more like 10-12" in length and 7-8" in girth.

And I want to stretch a girl out like she's never been stretched before. Massive insertions turn me on, more so with the smaller, slimmer and more petite the girl is. And on that topic, I'm extremely turned on by the idea of pounding a girl's vagina with my fist, deep and hard, all the way to her womb. Maybe even fingering her cervix itself as well while I'm at it. Which in practical terms, isn't nearly as daunting as it sounds.

I'm a slender person myself, and I have rather small, thin, double-jointed hands- my clenched fists are only around 8" in girth, and I've been emasculated, belittled and rejected by dozens of girls in the past solely on the basis of my hands being too small and 'feminine'. My wrists are actually slimmer than my erect dick; and if I stretch out my fingers (which I can easily do inside an enclosed tube, thanks to being double-jointed), I could easily reach in, stroke, grab onto and insert things with my fingertips as deep as 14-15 inches in, without the girth of my forearm exceeding 8 inches at her entrance.

So then, how many girls would be turned on by the prospect of having their pussies fisted? And for those who aren't totally freaked out by it, would having hands and forearms as slender and flexible as mine be a plus or a negative- would it increase the likelihood of a girl being willing to consider giving it a try, and the chances of that girl being able to enjoy the experience?
5
2