Do you think SEX is overrated?

Do you think SEX is overrated?

143315

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Sex is not the value of life but this generation got it the other way around. Of course majority would disagree because they all got raised through the same circle and it's part of them. In my perspective; It's a result of the raise of the porn industry and uncontrolled sexual liberation.

The social values and life principles got exchanged when the generation started to transform through Millennials. New generation's values started to construct around sex more and more. For people like me; it is overrated. Sex is part of life. But for this generation; life is part of sex. Sex is the center of the universe for them. They literally communicate with their genitalia not their brains. It doesn't matter who you are; what is your character or what your name is. All they want is to get sex and let go of each other. Hello = sex. First sex; then we get to know each other if you were good enough. Just a temporarily station of each other's lives. Most of people nowadays are feeling great with this lifestyle and they enjoy it. Dating leads to sex. Interactions at any sort can possibly leads to sex. People literally put sex ahead of everything else in order to determine their relationship. They live and breath sex. They value each other through physical characteristics and the body sizes whether it's butt; breast or penis. They are so drowned into these games. Everything is just sex sex sex.

I'm out of this circle so it is overrated for me. I've been raised differently. My values and principles are different. My goals and purposes are different. For me; sex is part of life not life part of sex. Sex is not the most important thing in the world. There are far more critical subjects and priorities than sexuality. And my life does not evolves around objectifying others for their body sizes; shapes; physical characteristics and these sort of measurements. For me; it is overrated and these sort of lifestyle people are having is unacceptable and unattractive to me.

Sex is not everything. Not even the most important thing.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Infact, people these days tend to see it as nothing much, especially in the westren world.

I mean, sure, sex *is* great fun. But you are giving your body to someone who gives his bodg to you as well, these two people has to worth something to each other enough to do that.

It should be overrated again. Because we becoming more and more accepting of casual sex partners, like sex is just like playing basketball.

My point is, sex isn't nothing. It isn't everything either, but it is something pretty big. Not saying you should be some saint, but don't do it with just anyone just because it's "fun".

The answer is shortly, no. Sex is not overrated. We are seeing it more as nothing than everything these days in the westren world.