Girls, I just started dating this girl - should I tell her I masturbate to her pictures?

travisx2019
I just started dating this girl who I've been crushing on for a long time. I just turned 19 and she will be 18 in February. We've been dating about a month and It's going great. We have not had sex yet but we have done stuff like oral and fingers. I think we'll be having sex soon. I masturbate to pictures of her in a bikini. I am tempted to tell her what I do when I look at her pictures but I don't want to weird her out on me. If you were in a similar situation, how would you react? Thanks for your thoughts.
+1 y
Thank you to everyone for your replies. Pretty clear consensus - it would be a bad idea - I am definitely not going to do it :)
21