Have you ever walked away from a girl because she didn't shave?

While talking with some friends about sex, the question came up, did you ever walk out of a girls room/apt because she had too much hair on her vagina?

They answered "Yes, I have. As soon as I noticed the hair coming out of her panties, I got the f*k out of there!"

This happend on one night stands for a few of my guy friends. (or so I have been told)

Wow! I don't know what surprised me more... That there are girls out there, that will take a guy to their beds unshaven.

Or that guys are honest enough to actually walk out! (Respect 😉👍)

This made me curious for your opinions here on G@G!

So what I would like to know from the guys, is would you walk out? Or suck it up and f*k it?

And from the ladies I wish to know, would you do a one night stand unshaven?

I could never do unshaven..

1042

Most Helpful Guy

• I answered this almost exact same question earlier today. This is a classical example of how many younger males are very mentally underdeveloped and furthermore, how porn viewing and societal pressures regarding body fashion, shape unnatural mindsets. While the trends are starting to move back to natural pubic hair on women and the idea of a woman looking beautiful and more feminine with hair down there, there are still some guys who are really jacked up in the head about body hair. They try to make women feel unclean, or not attractive enough unless they are smooth shaven or waxed above and around their genitalia. This is of course a complete and total lie because reality is that nature put hair down there at puberty and post puberty for many reasons. Among those reasons is to keep things actually cleaner and sanitary as well as to enhance sexual function through trapping female pheromones in order to attract a mate as well as to be a padding during intercourse and protect the skin from the relentless rubbing as the pelvic areas of both partners collide during penetration. Lastly, pubic hair (a full bush) is there as a sure sign to the opposite sex that a man or woman is now physically mature and developed sexually. It is actually supposed to be a visual form of attraction and beautiful. If the human mind was not rewired with all these outside influences which are not reality, everyone would just leave their area alone down there because they would prefer the look of their mate as their body is naturally post puberty. If I were a woman, I would tell any guy that tries to get you to remove your hair down there to grow up and unlearn everything they think they know about sex from the porn and pop fashion perspectives because its not even close to reality.

• Wow thanks for the answer! And yes you are right. But the fact that we are influenced from the outside makes me curious how every individual would handle this.

• @angeldarling Thank you very much :)