What do you guys think about no fap?

Everytime i say to my self that I don't wanna jerk off I find my self all of the sudden butt naked, holding my penis in my hand πŸ˜ͺπŸ‘‹πŸ† I wanna give no fap a try and see how far I could reach without fapping and how it feels like.

Gentlemen what's your opinion on such topic? What do you guys think about no fap ??What do you guys think about no fap ??What do you guys think about no fap ??What do you guys think about no fap ??What do you guys think about no fap ??What do you guys think about no fap ??

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried to see how long i could last to see if anything changes. I almost went a whole 3 months. It did more bad then good hoinestly. After like a month I started to get wet dreams and I swear I never had a wet dream prior to sustaining. I hated waking up in the middle of the night with a sticky leg and wet under wear. Plus I would constantly think of sex it was bothersum.

So I decided to end my experiment and moderately masturbate. Know i have a clear head and no more wet dreams. The only time masturbation is a problem is when it starts to consume you. When you rather stay home and masturbate then go out or take care of prioritys.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE