Cock rings. Have you used them? Any words of wisdom to share with a noob?

I bought a cock ring to use on my boyfriend because he has trouble maintaining an erection.

I was just going to slip it on, give him a bj until he's hard then go for it. But I'm thinking maybe I should tell him what I'm going to do first.

Anyway, advice please. Cock rings. Have you used them? Any words of wisdom to share with a noob??

619

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to get him nice and fired up first.

A good exercise for getting a longer better erection is to use your thumb and index finger as though it were a ring, but loosen your grip and have him do a kegle, it will force blood in and then you tighten the grip to trap the blood and enhance the erection.

You put the ring on when it's at max size. Just be careful to take frequent breaks and that it's not fully cutting off circulation or numbing anything.

Just doing the exercise without the ring should help over time.

• I try using my fingers but my big bubble butt gets in the way.

So you put it in an erect penis? Oh that's not what I thought. There are no instructions with it.

• Yea it's to hold the blood in

• Also this is something you'd do as like forplay so your bubble butt should not be a factor 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it without his consent. You really should have spoken to him about using a cock ring before having purchased one you could of made it a fun hunt together.

You really need to talk to him, communication is key in relationships, and clearly you aren't 100% happy or wanting to try something different. At the end of the day he deserves to be a part of this sex involves both of you.