Anyone else find this song a bit of a turn on?

I don't know why, but every time I hear this song I get a little bit turned on. Is that weird?Anyone else find this song a bit of a turn on??

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Haven't really got that, nah. But maybe your brain connected the song with being turned on just like when you listened to a song the whole time you were in love with someone and you listen to that song again. Our brains do that, weird but also kinda cool

• Maybe something happened to you during this song in the past and your relational memory remembers it and you get turned on?
    Or the you interpret the song in a sexual way maybe
    It could just be a strange little thing you have

• Oh, that could be. I don't know what it could be though

• i played a racing game on mobile it had this song on the electronic playlist and i fucking love it

• if ur looking at the album cover while watching it

• the album cover is hot..

• No. To me it's glory box by portished. Or others. But not this one

• So y you ain’t leave a link so I could just take a peek? I gah go look it up... stiups

• Im always turned on.

• Never listened

Share the spirit link

Will check it out

• I've an association with this song which makes it a turn on for me. So you're not the only one

• Yes.

• Kinda

• sure. why not

What Girls Said 2

• I know what you mean...

• It just has that vibe, yanno? Like the kind that makes you really wanna dance or something

• This song saddens me now. The day my dog died, my uber driver decided to blast this song so now it always reminds me of my dog having an internal bleeding and dying afterwards.